onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Tues 24th Nov 2015, Port Vale v Blackpool, pre-match comments, the match itself.

Fosse69

Advert

I'd use the opportunity to experiment at left back, McGiven, azeh-conteh(apologies if name wrong), Daniel, whoever, as dicko is God dam aweful and should not be guaranteed his place every week.

Don't get me wrong I can't fault his passion or committment, but most fans could offer that, it's the fact that every time he is in possession of the ball our play breaks down as he couldn't pass wind.

I'd also give Neal a run out, rest big Jack due to him not feeling 100% with his back.

And if we are fortunate to be in the lead come half time with any decent cushion, I'd be giving JJ a run out too.

I'd use the opportunity to experiment at left back, McGiven, azeh-conteh(apologies if name wrong), Daniel, whoever, as dicko is God dam aweful and should not be guaranteed his place every week.

Don't get me wrong I can't fault his passion or committment, but most fans could offer that, it's the fact that every time he is in possession of the ball our play breaks down as he couldn't pass wind.

I'd also give Neal a run out, rest big Jack due to him not feeling 100% with his back.

And if we are fortunate to be in the lead come half time with any decent cushion, I'd be giving JJ a run out too.

but page will not he has gone back to tried and trusted players like last season now jack is injured we are back to last season back five if grant and Foley get hurt it will be O'Conner and birchell in midfield.

but page will not he has gone back to tried and trusted players like last season now jack is injured we are back to last season back five if grant and Foley get hurt it will be O'Conner and birchell in midfield.

And right now who can argue with the results? We're continually reminded that "it's a results business".....and now we have 4 wins and a draw out of the last 5!

Whatever RP sees of Uche and Hooper in training clearly he doesn't fancy them at the moment. He's the manager, he manages. We're supporters, and we support!!

Not particularly bothered which team page puts out so long as we get 3 points,he's the manager for better or worse and my opinion of him hasn't changed one jot, surely we can't be as bad as we were at the last meeting,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,WELL CAN WE.

What is putting you off Page?

His lack of tactical nous, his substitutions show that he can't read the game properly,the retained list after bleating (that I can't help the poor results these aren't my players) then re signs most of them, remembering that it was basically only the failings of the teams around us that kept us up, he doesn't or at least his backroom team doesn't suss out the opposition to nullify their strengths and exploit their weaknesses, sets the team up not to lose when in fact some poor sides have beaten us, thats enough to be going on with and I still say that any progress on the pitch will be despite page not because of him.

There are a hard core of anti Page fans who will always probably be against the guy. Despite all the doom and gloom pre season we've got the 4th best home record and are currently the 4th highest goal scorers at home, even though I and many fans felt we would struggle to score. The away record has improved more recently, so at present there does seem to be more to be positive about than negative. That said we'll probably have a shocker tonight and I'll be doom and despondency come 10pm.

That said we'll probably have a shocker tonight and I'll be doom and despondency come 10pm.

My worry is that this is the most winnable of the four games we've had recently and we'll be flying if we actually do win. But we all know what happens under many different managers and players when the Vale are expected to win...

Btw, any doubts about the game actually being on?

Archived