onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Page meet the manager!!

carpetman123

Advert

IMHO this needs cancelling. Either nobody will turn up or it will turn ugly.

All you will get is we are working hard in training.We are not getting the rub of the green.Decisions are going against us.I have made mistakes and I have learned from those mistakes.We need to stick together to get through this sticky patch.

I have lost faith and trust in him and wouldn't believe a word he said.

After these last few games it should be free and anyone already paid should get their money back.

Only at PVFC could this be viewed negatively. It's a chance to actually hear the manager speak direct rather than through the media, and who knows you may even learn something that helps you to see things from his perspective.

How often do we hear that football clubs have lost touch with the fans? This kind of event says that Vale are trying to keep a link going.....and its cheap enough to get in.

Rob Page won't be shirking the event, so why don't you ******s go and support the club and the event.

****ing hell, lost a couple of games have we?

It's not that so much as we've only won a couple in the year Rob Page has been manager.

Melv is right about what he'll say at the event, trouble is I think he genuinely believes those 'Adventures of Ron et Brian' clichés, all evidence says he can't see the real problems and therefore can't / won't tackle them.

Do we practice taking corners/free kicks in training? Do we practice defending corners/free kicks in training? Do we practice defending other types of cross into box in training? If the answers are yes, then who is to blame for the lack of "success" with these? The coaches for giving the wrong drills? Or the players for not implementing them properly? Why do you persist with Birchall? Why do you play Dodds on the wing? Why do you continually play McGivern at centre back when the stats show we have never kept a clean sheet with him there? Why haven't Campion, Hooper and other fringe players who are no where near the match day squad not out on loan? What has John Harbin brought to the party? Is it fitness - because players are dropping like flies at the minute? Is it tactics - if so why have we conceded for set pieces 9 games in a row? Why are tactics so negative away from home, with these being like chalk is to cheese when compared to early home form? How do you think the budgets of the likes of Walsall and Burton compare to ours?

All you will get is we are working hard in training.We are not getting the rub of the green.Decisions are going against us.I have made mistakes and I have learned from those mistakes.We need to stick together to get through this sticky patch.

I have lost faith and trust in him and wouldn't believe a word he said.

After these last few games it should be free and anyone already paid should get their money back.

You have to PAY to listen to him?

Dont tell me... pie and pea supper and a free flat cap and whippet to attenders.

It would be cheaper to by a bucket of paracetamol and a box of razor blades.

Do we actually scout other teams? And if so, what juicy nuggets of information has Glover brought back? What will we do in January when Uche goes back? Why were we not in for Nicky Ajose when we was released from Leeds? Why have we not signed Andoh up on a long term contract? Similarly Byron Moore (god how we missed those two yesterday)? For someone of his size, why does Colin Daniel get knocked off the ball far too easily, and what is his actual best position, if he even has one?

Archived