onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Paul Cox

werstayinup

Advert

Changing the manager is pointless, any new manager would want to bring his own players in and there is no budget for that apparently. Page is doing incredibly well working within the constraints imposed by the chairman.

Always makes me laugh when you criticise the current chairman, when you could only talk positively about the last lot. Not been offered a free ticket by Norman?

Let's just stay calm and wait and see rather than assume all sorts of stuff on the basis of some ex manager turning up at one of our games.

Spoilsport :razz:

Unsubstantiated, wild rumours are the very lifeblood of football forums. We should welcome them by posting many replies not by staying not staying calm ;)

Always makes me laugh when you criticise the current chairman, when you could only talk positively about the last lot. Not been offered a free ticket by Norman?

I was never offered a free ticket by the previous regime, or anything else for that matter. I was aware of the shortcomings of the previous regime, I was concerned about the detrimental effect on the club that the fans campaign, administration etc would have on the club. I think I was right judging by crowd numbers and the fact that several people I know don't go any more because they got fed up of all the in-fighting.

Spoilsport :razz:

Unsubstantiated, wild rumours are the very lifeblood of football forums. We should welcome them by posting many replies not by staying not staying calm ;)

It's a blood pressure thing, rob! I read some of the stuff on here at times and I'm then actually waiting to read in the Sentinel that the poster has spontaneously combusted!!

It wasn't sarcastic. It was starting another rumour!! I was just pointing out that it was a bit of a leap to assume that because some bloke was taking notes at the match he was going to be given a job at Vale. There are all sorts of reasons why he might have been there. According to the Torquay forums he told the Board there that he'd had three other job offers so he could be scouting for one of the teams who have aproached him. He could have just been taking in a game. John Ward is at Vale regularly but he isn't being offered a job there. Let's just stay calm and wait and see rather than assume all sorts of stuff on the basis of some ex manager turning up at one of our games.

:clap::clap::clap:

I was never offered a free ticket by the previous regime, or anything else for that matter. I was aware of the shortcomings of the previous regime, I was concerned about the detrimental effect on the club that the fans campaign, administration etc would have on the club. I think I was right judging by crowd numbers and the fact that several people I know don't go any more because they got fed up of all the in-fighting.

Detrimental effect of the fans campaign?

I was never offered a free ticket by the previous regime, or anything else for that matter. I was aware of the shortcomings of the previous regime, I was concerned about the detrimental effect on the club that the fans campaign, administration etc would have on the club.

Were you not concerned about the detrimental effect bringing in crooks like Deakin and Miller was having on the club?

Bring him in to replace glover as scout.

I would like to know how many of our future opponents Glover has watched. I have only seen one post when he went to watch Millwall at Crewe (which is close to where he lives;)) We know what happened in that game, whereas I spoke to Brian Horton at the Millwall game who was running the rule over Millwall for his current employers Southend and he seems to have done his homework better as Southend beat Millwall yesterday.

Page out.

Thats the thing,they are shocked he resigned after only being there for 3 months and 5 games i think it was,maybe people are just putting 2 and 2 together
Where was he living? Seems to have spent most of his life in Notts/Northants, tired of travelling now the Summer is over??

vale are playing better than last season and have a stronger team on paper but you don't get points for style or technical merit only one point for the status quo and three for putting the ball in the onion sack more times than the opposition and if that aint happening then your manager is walking down the hamil with his p45.

Archived