onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Premiership 15/16 season

TylerB

Liverpool destroying Everton at the moment, even more so now they're down to 10 but it felt like it was over before it started, they've totally dominated the entire game.

Watford seem to have had a bad night too, conceded 2 penalties, missed one of their own & had a sending off straight after.

Advert

Brilliant performance again from Liverpool, scoring 4 goals for a third consecutive game at Andield. Fair enough, Everton were poor, but that was as one sided a derby I've seen in a long time. Milner was terrific and involved in everything, and Lallana continued to show what an intelligent player he is and is now looking the player he was for Southampton.

Wonder if Martinez is on borrowed time? Everton have some very good players and should be doing much better in the league than they are.

Wonder if Martinez is on borrowed time? Everton have some very good players and should be doing much better in the league than they are.

Could well be. Martinez was on tv over here as the resident "expert" during the 2014 World Cup, his views, tactical comments and insight where underwhelming to say the least, can read better any day of the week on OVF!

My picks are:

Hart (Forster)

Clyne Cahill Smalling Rose (Walker, Jagielka, Jones)

Dier (Delph, I understand Henderson won't be fit)

Alli Barkley Sterling (Welbeck, Townsend, Milner)

Rooney

Kane (Vardy, Carroll, Sturridge)

I think that team is about spot on

Klopp is indeed a breath of fresh air - a real character and a throwback to the days when we used to have a few like him entertaining us each week. I really do like the bloke.

Interestingly as Beechy says Lallana has suddenly started to justify his fee and play very well. Until the last few months I'd forgotten he was that talented as he seemed to lose his way for a while.

Martinez - like Wenger - I fear is on the brink of losing the fans and when that happens it's curtains.

Poor from Liverpool to let a 2-0 lead slip and battering Newcastle for 70 of the 90 minutes, but they clearly had one eye on next weeks Europa semi-final and you have to give credit to Newcastle for hanging in there and not capitulating when two goals down.

Sakho has his games when he's outstanding but I don't see a place for him in the fort-team anyway with Matip arriving next season and Lovren finding his bat form under Klopp.

Poor from Liverpool to let a 2-0 lead slip and battering Newcastle for 70 of the 90 minutes, but they clearly had one eye on next weeks Europa semi-final and you have to give credit to Newcastle for hanging in there and not capitulating when two goals down.

Sakho has his games when he's outstanding but I don't see a place for him in the fort-team anyway with Matip arriving next season and Lovren finding his bat form under Klopp.

I hope Lovren doesn't start doing a Suarez if he's turned into a bat.A lot of Liverpool fans have probably got rabies but it wouldn't be fair if the team started to get it aswell,Beechyla.:laugh:

I can't be arsed looking back, but I'm sure we've discussed Sakho before, Beechy. He's always been a liability.

He's had some exceptional games in a Liverpool shirt so I wouldn't call him a liability, but he's not a defender that's comfortable with the ball at his feet and at times he's been found out trying to do what Klopp wants him to do. Lovren has been outstanding under Klopp and I think it will be a Lovren/Matip partnership next season no matter what happens with Sakho.

Liverpool badly need a genuine left back. I do like Moreno and think he has a lot of potential but for me he's more of a winger than full-back. Ryan Bertrand would be a good, sensible shout.

Archived