onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

James McClean

For Us All

Advert

I don't really think you can compare raping someone with not singing a song.

I wouldn't give two hoots if McClean goaded some Vale fans, particularly if they'd been chanting at him during the game. A total non-issue as far as I'm concerned.

Not surprising coming from a reverse racist like you. His behaviour is disrespectful, shameful and has no place on the field. If he doesn't like it maybe he should collect his pay check back in derry

If the British armed forces had come into your town and killed over a dozen unarmed protestors, in a killing later deemed 'unlawful and unjustifiable' by an independent government enquiry, would you wear a poppy that symbolises all conflict the British armed have been involved in?

McLean doesn't hate Britain, he isn't showing disrespect to our armed forces. He just struggles to wear a symbol that 'represents' the actions of an army that wrongly killed many people in his town.

I can understand that sentiment but importantly if he feels so strongly he should have the courage of his conviction and not come to Britain and earn a living, he's a total and utter hypochrite.

I can understand that sentiment but importantly if he feels so strongly he should have the courage of his conviction and not come to Britain and earn a living, he's a total and utter hypochrite.

Earning his wage here and paying taxes that fund the army the hates so much.

its not up to me to punish him, i havent said ' i want him punished' please quote where i have said i want him punished, that is totally irrelavent, im offended by his behaviour, i suppose that makes me a bad racist person? :rolleyes:

I didn't say you did want this punished. I merely asked how you thought he should be. You are the only person mentioning racism.

When refusing to wear the poppy he is disrespting his fellow countrymen / women that had died during wars.

No he's not. You might find his stance disrespectful, others may too but that's up to them, just as what McClean does is up to him. He has the right to sing or not sing, where a poppy or not wear one, and people should respect his right to do so (or not).

If the British armed forces had come into your town and killed over a dozen unarmed protestors, in a killing later deemed 'unlawful and unjustifiable' by an independent government enquiry, would you wear a poppy that symbolises all conflict the British armed have been involved in?

McLean doesn't hate Britain, he isn't showing disrespect to our armed forces. He just struggles to wear a symbol that 'represents' the actions of an army that wrongly killed many people in his town.

How many of the 21 murdered in Birmingham were armed?

Earning his wage here and paying taxes that fund the army the hates so much.

Jesus, can't you read? He stated that if the poppy and all that was just about the 2 world wars, he would have no problem wearing one.How is that hating the army. His issue, as Hagrid explained, is with the actions of a certain group of soldiers who unlawfully killed his townspeople.

Jesus, can't you read? He stated that if the poppy and all that was just about the 2 world wars, he would have no problem wearing one.How is that hating the army. His issue, as Hagrid explained, is with the actions of a certain group of soldiers who unlawfully killed his townspeople.

He's a prat end of. He seems to forget the poppy isn't just about the soldiers who shot a few people in his city. That's like saying its OK to hate Muslim's because of 9/11?

He's a first class weapon end of story.

His antics are simply because he thinks he's being clever when as Tony Pulis says 'he's not the sharpest'. Says a lot when your own manager who works with you daily points that out.

Some people like him should simply play football and be spoon fed everything else they have to do in life.

No he's not. You might find his stance disrespectful, others may too but that's up to them, just as what McClean does is up to him. He has the right to sing or not sing, where a poppy or not wear one, and people should respect his right to do so (or not).

So in that case then he should have respected what the fans wanted to sing and not gone over and try to goad them?

Archived