onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Enoch Andoh?

Samwelo

Advert

Sounded excellent last night and very lively. Could just give Page the 'Little and Large' combination up front?

Enoch and Uche has a ring doesn't it?

Sounds like a couple of Black Country comedians!

I've seen people raving about him on twitter, I've not been to any of the friendlies yet, so what is he like? Is he first team quality? What has he done in the friendlies that has prompted the rave reviews?

Pace, hunger, eye for goal.

Be interesting to see how he gets on when we play against stiffer opposition in the friendlies. Might turn out to be a star.

If he continues to play well in pre season I hope it translates into first team appearances. Lloyd had a brilliant pre season last year then got nowhere near the first team, which makes it a bit pointless.

If he continues to play well in pre season I hope it translates into first team appearances. Lloyd had a brilliant pre season last year then got nowhere near the first team, which makes it a bit pointless.

Lloyd needs to hit the weights if he's going to make it as a league player. He has he the talent from what bit I've seen of him but he looks you could blow him over. Very much like Joe Cardle who never made it.

Lloyd needs to hit the weights if he's going to make it as a league player. He has he the talent from what bit I've seen of him but he looks you could blow him over. Very much like Joe Cardle who never made it.

I commented on Saturday that it looks as though he had filled out quite a bit Beechyla.

I commented on Saturday that it looks as though he had filled out quite a bit Beechyla.

Beechyla'. I could get used to that. That's good if he has. It would be nice to see the likes of him and Kapend can contribute this coming season.

BBC website quote Rob page saying "Andoh will play a part in his first-team plans this season - probably as a striker".

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/33538452

The other current player who could also play up front and off Uche is Byron Moore, when I saw him last season he was always drifting inside, has pace but what he would be like in front of goal is the question.

BBC website quote Rob page saying "Andoh will play a part in his first-team plans this season - probably as a striker".

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/33538452

The other current player who could also play up front and off Uche is Byron Moore, when I saw him last season he was always drifting inside, has pace but what he would be like in front of goal is the question.

His siring record isn't great, didn't Davis highlight this? It's definitely a make or break season for Moore this season. Andoh looked exciting yesterday but It needs to be tempered against the quality of the opposition. That said if he was playing against our first gal defence he'd had probably scored a hatful!

Sounded excellent last night and very lively. Could just give Page the 'Little and Large' combination up front?

Enoch and Uche has a ring doesn't it?

Is shefki kuqi still playing? We should sign him then we could have uche kuqi up front!

Archived