onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Blatter resigns

Jacko51

I know I'm repeating myself but they need to bring in someone from outside to reform the whole thing...someone with no football connections

George Galloway

Mary Berry

Simon Cowell

Russell Brand

I'd be careful what you wish for.

Sepp Blatter had no (or at least very little) connection with football before he joined FIFA in 1975.

I don't care if they are from a football background or not.

Just not being corrupt and doing what's right for the game would be a big start in my opinion.

Advert

I certainly don't want Platini anywhere near this role.

How come? He's bound to be in the frame. Unlike Blatter who I'm sure will turn out to be guilty as charged.

My only misgiving about anyone from UEFA taking over is that for them money talks - corrupt or not - and the TV companies will end up dictating world football like Sky does the Prem.

I'd be careful what you wish for.

Sepp Blatter had no (or at least very little) connection with football before he joined FIFA in 1975.

I don't care if they are from a football background or not.

Just not being corrupt and doing what's right for the game would be a big start in my opinion.

:yes:Blatter was in Ice Hockey administration in Switzerland before he joined FIFA.

It had to happen, he couldn't go on, not even the thickest of skins Septic Blatter. Time for a clean sweep, an end to a country like Lichtenstein having the same number of votes as Germany for example.

Whomever takes over has to be as clean as clean can be, no nepotism, no political correctness, the best man for the job.

that's a weird one. do you think that's something sepp was?

that's a weird one. do you think that's something sepp was?

It needs a committee, I wonder what Barry Fry is doing these days, he could join Steve Evans and Paulo di Canio and bring in a couple of non-football people like Robert Mugabe and Sarah Palin.

SB was definitely not politically correct..look at his comments on women footballers and what they should wear for one example

exactly, that's why i was questioning the fact that we need a "clean sweep" with "no political correctness"

Archived