onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Relegation a real possiblity !

ollyandpatch

Looking at the table,now I've failed with my suicide attempt,we have 9 teams still below us.How many of them would swap places with us ?

Did you try to jump off the Railway Bridge? It's replacement buses all weekend.

Advert

Did you try to jump off the Railway Bridge? It's replacement buses all weekend.

I saw a bit of light at the end of the tunnel.I thought ,here's my chance.Just my luck ,it was a bloke with a torch.;)

We've been in bigger ***t than this before and survived.We'll be ok.

Page must go no question about that because anyone who constantly selects Williamson as a lone front man needs his bumps feeling.

The problem is that would Smurthwaite bring in a decent experienced manager who won't allow the Chairman to dictate everything. Personally I think not because I fear that the club's owner thinks he knows best!

The Manager should be given his budget then he should be allowed to sign anyone he wants within this budget. After all it is ultimately his head which is on 'the block'

I am very disillusioned by our owner, yes he 'saved us' but how long must we keep paying him homage?

Much longer than you have paid to pope and dodds i hope.

As ive said before just because he has £££ doesnt mean he knows what hes doing with a football club.

While fans were hanging out of his backside in the crown many who had experienced normans ways were raising concerns....those chickens are coming home to roost now on & off field.

ST sales are embarrassing & do you think they are going to improve??? haha not a chance. But hey we can soldier on until norm gets fed up of pouring his money into a blackhole & then it will be too late to take action.

Act now or accept the consequences down the line.

Season ticket sales are not embarrassing. Its normal to get around 3500 ST Holders. Always have been. So lets not rewrite history.

May i also span your mind back 4 years and look at the state the club was in off the pitch compared to now.

Things are rubbish at the minute. I think a lot is wrong at the football club. Is Norman perfect? No. Not by a long way. Many football chairman arent. However there are others who need to shoulder the majority of the blame.

The manager. Who has lost 17 games in his 6 months in charge.

The players. Who seemingly arent even trying with great passion or commitment.

The coaches. Who obviously arent doing well enough.

A massive clearout, root to branch surgery, is needed in these 3 areas.

The one where you think it should happen, our chairman, would result in us going under. Im sure of it.

Think on.

Go back to your executive box , you've changed your tune since you got connected.

no tune to be changed. I just don't flip out with ott responses on the back of a defeat.

I have seen people comparing the current situation to that of v2001 and now black and gold nonsense. So fickle vale fans are, only happy when they are moaning, you being a prime example.

if your happy fine. but you must accept that norm will do nothing to change the current state of affairs. From experience he only understands one thing.

I'm not happy, I don't know any fan that would be given our home form . It doesn't help when we get fans berating players every week though.

I disagree with some of pages decisions, team selection and substiutions but I still saw us sign one decent defender and we looked a side capable of challenging . The season was over after the Crewe defeat for me, we will stay up , all this knee jerk stuff is pretty farcical .

Also on the smurf front, I take it there is an abundance of millionaires out there who want to buy us? If not why don't we set a fans syndicate up and buy the club ourselves?

I've allways said we won't go down but how we have been playing of late I can't see where the 3points needed to stay up are going to come from.cant see it being from the Mk McDonald's game or PNE, probably not Rochdale either, Yoevil looks the best bet on paper.

All that previous talk of a play-off push was embarrassing at the time. We were no where near good enough. The only reason we were up there is because of how tight the league was. Quality wise we're so far off the top 6.

If we don't go down (and I think we will), I feel it will be due to teams below us not winning enough to overtake us rather than us pulling ourselves away.

Season ticket sales are not embarrassing. Its normal to get around 3500 ST Holders. Always have been. So lets not rewrite history.

May i also span your mind back 4 years and look at the state the club was in off the pitch compared to now.

Things are rubbish at the minute. I think a lot is wrong at the football club. Is Norman perfect? No. Not by a long way. Many football chairman arent. However there are others who need to shoulder the majority of the blame.

The manager. Who has lost 17 games in his 6 months in charge.

The players. Who seemingly arent even trying with great passion or commitment.

The coaches. Who obviously arent doing well enough.

A massive clearout, root to branch surgery, is needed in these 3 areas.

The one where you think it should happen, our chairman, would result in us going under. Im sure of it.

Think on.

4yrs ago yada yada yada i couldnt care less for 4yrs ago its gone, history, done & dusted.

The ST sales are embarrasing compared to what smurf was hoping for....we wont make 3500 at current state.

People said "if bratt n co go we will be done" yet we had upteen people interested some looked professional but had no substance, some had a full plan but fans turned on them, & some came in brash n bold & as we are finding out now full of hype n spin. There will be someone who fancies a punt on a L1 club the issue will be he has stole the ground as his insurance policy.

Now if your happy then fine (maybe your still blinded by smurfs money & hang out of his ass in the crown) but i will tell you this....he will need to dig deep next season as there will be some gaping holes financially to fill as fans wont tolerate Page & co & certainly not the current state of disgraceful players we have....so more of smurfs £££ down the blackhole.

The man has no idea how to build the club up, build the fanbase or anything....some saw this very early on when he first took the helm after wildes scurried off.....but hey ho its ok norms got £££££££££ so carry on as you were.

Sooner smurf & his cum page are gone the better.

I'm not happy, I don't know any fan that would be given our home form . It doesn't help when we get fans berating players every week though.

I disagree with some of pages decisions, team selection and substiutions but I still saw us sign one decent defender and we looked a side capable of challenging . The season was over after the Crewe defeat for me, we will stay up , all this knee jerk stuff is pretty farcical .

Also on the smurf front, I take it there is an abundance of millionaires out there who want to buy us? If not why don't we set a fans syndicate up and buy the club ourselves?

Knee jerk? We have lost 5 in a row and 6 from 7 in the league! Thats worse than the run that saw adams left as one of those matches was in the cup against a far superior side.

We've recently played 3 teams in the bottom four and lost all 3 matches, 2 of which were at home, conceding 8 goals in the process.

How realistic is it for us to turn form on its head and get anything from most of our remaining games - PNE, MK Dons and Fleetwood all look very tough fixtures at home and only the Yeovil away game looks winnable from the rest, as long as they are already down.

But we may need 4 points minimum and need at least two games to get them in. Where will it be?

Archived