onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Policing of PVFC - Chairman's Statement

Memphis

Advert

Who ever authorized the disgraceful waste of Police recourses for todays game should hang his head in shame, and do the right thing and resign, whether it is the Police commissioner, or some over paid Police Inspector, these so called public servants. are paid by the hard working tax payers, the same tax payers that attended today match, and have to pay again, by buying a match day ticket, because some jumped up public servant wanted to be on a expensive ego trip.

Could stewards be equipped with camera's to photograph the foul mouthed yobbo's that intimidate away fans with abusive chants and hand signals?

Once photgraphed they could be banned.

Policing cost would diminish and many other decent footballing fans and families would be encouraged to attend.

Cracking idea, get them named and shamed with images at every gate around the hround for the next game and their photos in the sentinel every Monday morning.

Who ever authorized the disgraceful waste of Police recourses for todays game should hang his head in shame, and do the right thing and resign, whether it is the Police commissioner, or some over paid Police Inspector, these so called public servants. are paid by the hard working tax payers, the same tax payers that attended today match, and have to pay again, by buying a match day ticket, because some jumped up public servant wanted to be on a expensive ego trip.
How does it compare to the policing of the Vale at away matches?

Cracking idea' date=' get them named and shamed with images at every gate around the hround for the next game and their photos in the sentinel every Monday morning.[/quote']

The only people that should have their photos put up and to be named and shamed after today is the police football 'intelligence' officer and Mathew Ellis.

A Doncaster fan on their forum has passed the following commentary on their summary of a day at Vale Park:

As we left the ground we were confronted by a mass of police, the likes of which I have not seen at a rovers away day for some time. I had heard that the game might have been in dispute over PV not agreeing terms with the local police over money etc. Christ, it's no wonder. Talk about overkill. Unless I was missing something I do not see how they could justify that amount of cops for that fixture.

Smurf on twitter:

"To be clear there will be no Police Bill for today's exercise and for me it is a vulgar waste of Tax Payers money.It was embarrassing INTEL

Wolves game was shambolic & still the same Management.I will make a additional statement next week to explain my total loss of confidence

Mathew Ellis has been very fair until his Press release yesterday which I will respond to in my statement. PARTNERSHIP NOT DICTATORSHIP"

Hello Norman, I think you should ask Matthew Ellis why were police officers in the drivers seats of the vans that formed a barrier at the Bradford city game on the Hamill end surely they should have been outside the vans to be visible if you are paying for them, I always look at how many officers are INSIDE the ground at ever match, todays match Doncaster when I arrived walking thru the Hamill end to take my seat in the railway paddock there were about 20/30 officers looked like a meeting surely they should have been briefed long before 2.45pm & when the match started there were a number approx.10/12 standing by the police box behind the metal gate to which you would not be able to see from your vantage point, the officer in charge would say that they are there in case of trouble, I am sure that I & lots more fans will be able to say that its has been a long time since there was any trouble INSIDE the stadium itself, I would hope that you do win LOWER charges for policing at Vale park, Tony,:unsure:

Archived