onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Sat 20th Dec 2014, Crawley Town v Port Vale, pre-match, the match itself.

Fosse69

Advert

I reckon we will get at least a draw there. I expect this thread to contain some 'interesting' team selections, but all I will say is that I trust RP to get it right, and feel sure he will know that some changes are needed, not just O'Connor returning.

My own selection would not tamper with the defence much, if at all, but think long and hard about midfield balance and who plays upfront, we do need to start giving players a chance when three or four regular selections are having a bad time.

Will be going this one with a few mates, looking forward to it. First time I will have seen the lads play since Preston away back in October. By the sounds of it, the team seems to changed quite a bit since then with the high level of player turnover at the club.

Anyone know if it's cheaper to buy tickets in advance from the Vale ticket office prior to the game? Or is it the same cost as paying on the day at Crawley?

Neal

Yates

Veseli

Robertson

Mcgivern (if fit)

Brown

O'connor

Marshall

Dodds (nobody else)

Nguessen

Campion/ nimely

I will be fuming if Williamson starts again, same with Dickinson. Would be very tempted to give some of the young lads a go. Maybe Lloyd instead of dodds.

won't happen can't drop blue eyed boys only the same players get dropped or sub.

Got to be one up front for me, with the extra man in midfield. Got to try to control the game and make sure we get something out of it. Unfortunately, I'm not sure that N'Guessan is the man to play up front on his own, but I'm fairly sure that Page will play him, even after his poor performance on Sat.

Saturday's team selection will tell us a great deal about Page after Saturday's inept performance. Definitely NOT playing should be Williamson, Daniel and Dicko (except he will if McGiven is still injured). Time to give Campion a chance in my view.

It all depends who he's listening to (hopefully not Grew or Glover) and how far he's prepared to be his own man.

We'll see.

I agree it won't happen. Dickinson and Williamson will start.

If that happens again then not only will supporters walk away but it means that Smurf is being made a fool of

If Page cant see that Williamson is not right then he is not the manager we need - Dickinson needs the captaincy taking from him because it is too much of a burden. He can not lead others while he is not able to put his own act in order. There is good tryer in there somewhere but piling on the added pressure of captain has been to much. These two should be sat down and explained that one is having the capatiancy passed to someone else, and the other that he should start looking for another club now in the hope of finding a new position in the January transfer window because the current contract will not be reviewed or renewed. The club needs to be ruthless with people who dont try.

rips me that ive been going on about how poor Williamson and birchall are now for months im that sick of saying it and up until now ive had some right abuse about it, yet everyones n the band wagon now moaning about something that has been there for ages. I do wish they would be dropped though Williamson is never going to get the goals we need to push on. seems like we took 2 steps forwards last season and 1 step back this.

rips me that ive been going on about how poor Williamson and birchall are now for months im that sick of saying it and up until now ive had some right abuse about it, yet everyones n the band wagon now moaning about something that has been there for ages. I do wish they would be dropped though Williamson is never going to get the goals we need to push on. seems like we took 2 steps forwards last season and 1 step back this.

id also put Yates in to that category, yet every time you say it you get abuse

I also said that Veseli had potential and worth sticking with some months ago, yet got shot down by most straight away saying he should be sent back!

Archived