onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Sat 20th Dec 2014, Crawley Town v Port Vale, pre-match, the match itself.

Fosse69

First time poster - normally just a reader

I've been going to the vale for almost 40 years, my dad 70 and his dad before him - my son now goes & he said if Williamson plays against Crawley thats it for me for a while - I said don't worry after last week he'll not be playing for a while ..... Well what do I know & he'll probably score a couple today- really ???

He's shocking - he wouldn't stand out in the a Potteries District Sunday League - a bit of pace, no aggression, no heading ability (he ducks), can't hold the ball up ( he gets into a crab position them falls over) and has body language of someone who couldn't care less - is this as good as we have got ?

Robertson - I'd pack my bags if I were you son - decision to drop for Duffy beggars belief

Come on Page - sort it out - what do you see that nearly every fan doesn't ???? Are you scared to upset people - you'll get yourself the sack if you are not careful with no one to blame but yourself

All said & done - 3 pts today please

Good first post, yewth - couldn't have put it better. We need the points and I hope we get 'em but if we lose this, Page will deserve to get hammered. UTV.

Advert

Smashing - come on Vale, another 3-0 win like last season.

It's not the team I'd have picked either, but the manager sees what goes on in training.

If we get the win then fine, need to give Campion some match time at least though. I do feel sorry for Robertson too, but feel he will soon be back in the side regularly as, despite some faults, he is in my opinion our best central defender.

I'm absolutely disgusted and fed up of the ****ing morons not only on this forum, but also Wonder Of You slagging Page off every week regardless of the result and performance.

Combined IQ of potato.

Slagged off last week because of an inept performance. Slagged off today because he chose virtually the same side. People are frustrated. Get over it.

I'm absolutely disgusted and fed up of the ****ing morons not only on this forum, but also Wonder Of You slagging Page off every week regardless of the result and performance.

Combined IQ of potato.

its a forum for opinions mate, your the one with the IQ of the potato if you don't understand that

Archived