onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

PL 2015/16 - Favourites? Plus my Liverpool...

TylerB

The only manager who will be giving Mourinho a run for his money THIS season.

And?

With the squad they have they should be challenging to win everything. It's ironic how they bought him in especially to sort out their European form and if anything it's gone even further backwards. He'll be gone at the end of the season if they fail to beat Bayern at home and qualify.

Advert

Don't see it from a defensive point of view, in fact listening to Radio 5 during the Madrid game they constantly referred to his ability going forwards but frailties defensively so the experts agree.

Is he a poor mans Leighton Baines? :)

Ahhh. If the Radio 5 experts say it then God forbid anyone else in the world having a different opinion.

ALL HAIL RADIO 5!

I love how you consistently slate other teams but particularly Arsenal :)

Run along ;)

I slated Arsenal because they gave me a reason to after blowing a 3-0 lead at home to a rather poor side. If Liverpool had done the same there would have been meltdown on here in this thread.

And me because I said it too! ;)

Educated football pundits on that medium, well with the exception of that pillock Danny Mills!

#poormansleightonbaines

What's with hash tagging Leighton Baines? Are you feeling alright? Hopefully you'll be a bit less weird when you wake up after a good night's kip. :)

As for the Rodgers bashing over his selection, for me he got it spot on. Those who he dropped simply have not been performing anything like to there maximum, and let's not forget that a Liverpool side with the likes of Sterling, Gerrard, Balotelli, Lovren and Skrtel were well beaten at Anfield just a fortnight ago. As it was, Kolo Toure was outstanding, as was Lucas, and on that showing both deserve to start against Chelsea. Borini never looked like scoring but he put in a shift for the team and for a player with somewhat limited ability that's all you can ask for, even more so against the best side in the world right now.

What's with hash tagging Leighton Baines? Are you feeling alright? Hopefully you'll be a bit less weird when you wake up after a good night's kip. :)

As for the Rodgers bashing over his selection, for me he got it spot on. Those who he dropped simply have not been performing anything like to there maximum, and let's not forget that a Liverpool side with the likes of Sterling, Gerrard, Balotelli, Lovren and Skrtel were well beaten at Anfield just a fortnight ago. As it was, Kolo Toure was outstanding, as was Lucas, and on that showing both deserve to start against Chelsea. Borini never looked like scoring but he put in a shift for the team and for a player with somewhat limited ability that's all you can ask for, even more so against the best side in the world right now.

I sent it at around 3 in the afternoon so I was wide awake! ;)

I didn't slate his selection as for me it's kind of what he needed to do after how his big names and other regulars have let Rodgers down recently, no ones earned their place let alone set the world on fire.

Hashtags are the here and now on social media, used to group reference linked posts or photos regarding a certain topic, get with the programme old man :)

#poormansleightonbaines

Playing a reserve side away at Real Madrid in the Champions League is utterly ridiculous and against the spirit of the competition. To try and justify it is to defend the indefensible , if anything due to the hundreds of pounds the travelling fans spent.

Playing a reserve side away at Real Madrid in the Champions League is utterly ridiculous and against the spirit of the competition. To try and justify it is to defend the indefensible , if anything due to the hundreds of pounds the travelling fans spent.

There is an argument to try to understand why after working so hard to get into the competition they are trying to get out of it so quickly given the ease of the group they find themselves in! :D

Christ when Beechy reads all these comments he will be biting more than a rabid dog! ;)

You really can't say the team selection was spot on. It was embarrassing, it's a champions league match at Real Madrid in which they worked hard to get to last season. To almost throw in the towel before kick was laughable and id be gutted and ****** off if I was a fan paying all that money to watch the likes of borini and Lucas rather than the likes of Gerrard and sterling. Awful team selection that can't be defended. I personally hope there 'first team' get a right hammering against Chelsea at the weekend after the antics of Rodgers.

Toure was very good but I can almost guarentee if he starts against Chelsea he will **** up, probably score and own goal.

There is an argument to try to understand why after working so hard to get into the competition they are trying to get out of it so quickly given the ease of the group they find themselves in! :D

Christ when Beechy reads all these comments he will be biting more than a rabid dog! ;)

What happens when they go into the Europa League,will they take that seriously?

Archived