onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

PL 2015/16 - Favourites? Plus my Liverpool...

TylerB

Advert

I sent it at around 3 in the afternoon so I was wide awake! ;)

I didn't slate his selection as for me it's kind of what he needed to do after how his big names and other regulars have let Rodgers down recently, no ones earned their place let alone set the world on fire.

Hashtags are the here and now on social media, used to group reference linked posts or photos regarding a certain topic, get with the programme old man :)

#poormansleightonbaines

It all sounds a bit hipster to me. Do you 'snapchat' your online girlfriend, too? :D

Playing a reserve side away at Real Madrid in the Champions League is utterly ridiculous and against the spirit of the competition. To try and justify it is to defend the indefensible , if anything due to the hundreds of pounds the travelling fans spent.

But in reality the fans who did travel were treated to an energetic and committed performance, possibly the best performance of the season after the away win at White Hart Lane and the only thing that was lacking was the quality and composure in the final third to get something from the game. Lucas and Toure were our two best players on the night. I don't have any faith that the two players they replaced, namely Gerrard and Lovren, would have put in the same performance. Rodgers took a risk as the side he did put out most would have expected Madrid to put 5 or 6 past that that wasn't the case as they put in a real team effort and the manager for me has to take credit for a brave decision.

There is an argument to try to understand why after working so hard to get into the competition they are trying to get out of it so quickly given the ease of the group they find themselves in! :D

Christ when Beechy reads all these comments he will be biting more than a rabid dog! ;)

Ease of the group? Real Madrid are currently the best side in the world, while Basel have often been the scourge of English teams in the Champions League. I'm sure they beat Chelsea in Switzerland either last season or the one before. They're a very capable team and have been ever since the Yakin brothers played for them.

I'm lost do you mean nobody takes Beechy seriously or the thread as a whole seriously?

Obviously- for two reasons:

1- supporting two teams, who does that and actually means it!?!

2- he thinks he's Alan Hansen and can't reply without ten minutes of analysis

Bless him though. Lej Col is

We are back to the future 2015/16?

No seriously,it's a great topic of converstion which anybody can comment on.Beechy obviously loves his PL team and supports them to the hilt.I'm just settling down to watch Chelsea get another three points closer to the title before going to watch the Vale against the Dons.I trust Beechy is going to do the same?UTV:vale:

But in reality the fans who did travel were treated to an energetic and committed performance, possibly the best performance of the season after the away win at White Hart Lane and the only thing that was lacking was the quality and composure in the final third to get something from the game. Lucas and Toure were our two best players on the night. I don't have any faith that the two players they replaced, namely Gerrard and Lovren, would have put in the same performance. Rodgers took a risk as the side he did put out most would have expected Madrid to put 5 or 6 past that that wasn't the case as they put in a real team effort and the manager for me has to take credit for a brave decision.

After his performance against Real Madrid Kolo Toure is entitled to be really ****** off after being dropped for the Chelsea game,what's Rodgers doing?

Archived