onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Billy Knott

Jacko51

Advert

Brookers i have particularly referred to fans who can afford but havent. I do realise and very much care about loyal fans whose current circumstances dont enable them to renew. There are posters on here who know that i have made seats in our box available free of charge because i have known their circumstances, and no i am not asking for a medal but i wont have anyone saying i am uncaring. What pees me off is comments saying i am not renewing until Micky signs. What ******** do you support the Vale or not? I dont believe there are a third of last season's ST holders who suddenly cant afford to renew.

What do you think of those who didn't renew during the starve em out campaign Dave? isn't saying I am not renewing until Adams signs the same as saying I am not renewing until V2001 go? do those people pee you off too

Brookers i have particularly referred to fans who can afford but havent. I do realise and very much care about loyal fans whose current circumstances dont enable them to renew. There are posters on here who know that i have made seats in our box available free of charge because i have known their circumstances, and no i am not asking for a medal but i wont have anyone saying i am uncaring. What pees me off is comments saying i am not renewing until Micky signs. What ******** do you support the Vale or not? I dont believe there are a third of last season's ST holders who suddenly cant afford to renew.

I will be renewing 3 of 4 ST's next week when time and money permits.

I trust that that meets your approval.

What do you think of those who didn't renew during the starve em out campaign Dave? isn't saying I am not renewing until Adams signs the same as saying I am not renewing until V2001 go? do those people pee you off too

I think to be fair there is frustration at the lack of season tickets Dave's right in a way if we could get 10,000 plus crowds we would attract better players but we are vale. sit back relax and get ready for another great season no need to panic

I want adams out now. He's taking the ****. He has no affinity with my club. He' s making some sort of warped point now. Go now.

Warped point? What, going on holiday? Wasn't it Smurf who wanted delay contract talks with Micky until the end of the season? I just don't see what he's done wrong personally? He probably would have signed it next week but for Smurf being in Portugal that week too.

Players have been spoken to, contracts offered, Dicko the first to sign, seems business as usual as Smurf says. It seems pretty obvious Micky will be signing just by going off his Dicko quote too. I don't understand why some people are going so overboard about it tbh?

Warped point? What, going on holiday? Wasn't it Smurf who wanted delay contract talks with Micky until the end of the season? I just don't see what he's done wrong personally? He probably would have signed it next week but for Smurf being in Portugal that week too.

Players have been spoken to, contracts offered, Dicko the first to sign, seems business as usual as Smurf says. It seems pretty obvious Micky will be signing just by going off his Dicko quote too. I don't understand why some people are going so overboard about it tbh?

Spot on

If you cant see that the club have done everything to encourage ST renewals and 1500 out of 4300 havent bothered then dont blame the club when players like Billy Knott go elsewhere. So yes money talks and yes it is the non renewing fans causing the shortfall. Jean i dont rate Dickinson far too many goals were conceded from his flank. All heart but far too slow.

Apologies to the 'conspiracy theorists' but there's nothing unusual about not having renewed season tickets yet. There's plenty of time still so just be patient. Sit back and enjoy the summer.

If you cant see that the club have done everything to encourage ST renewals and 1500 out of 4300 havent bothered then dont blame the club when players like Billy Knott go elsewhere. So yes money talks and yes it is the non renewing fans causing the shortfall. Jean i dont rate Dickinson far too many goals were conceded from his flank. All heart but far too slow.

Dave, you have no idea why Knott chose Bradford and neither do I. If Bradford have offered him silly money, well good luck to the lad but do you really want us paying over the odds? If we have offered him the going rate at the club then that is all I would expect and bearing in mind what Norman has said about adding 25% to what is raised in season tickets, I very much doubt the budget will be much different to last season when you remove the Development Squad cash and Lee Hughes salary.

If you also listen to Norman, he has said that he wouldn't buy a season ticket until the very last day if he was a fan and we have another week to go yet before that arrives so stop being so negative about some fans not renewing. It is entirely up to the individual.

You may be interested to know that I haven't got my ST yet because the club has yet to make a decision about whether or not it will continue to honour the Lifer tickets. All it needs is a yes or no!

I want adams out now. He's taking the ****. He has no affinity with my club. He' s making some sort of warped point now. Go now.

I think you're in the minority there me owd fruit wanting Adams out whilst what's warped about having a holiday? He's obviously given Stormin' Norm his word on the contract so why does he need to consult every supporter as well?

I think you're in the minority there me owd fruit wanting Adams out whilst what's warped about having a holiday? He's obviously given Stormin' Norm his word on the contract so why does he need to consult every supporter as well?

Adams is taking the **** out of all of us because he has zero respect for Vale fans. Fact.

I dont understand the fuss about Billy Knott,yes hes a good player and he brought an extra dimension to our midfield a midfield that was'nt too hard to improve and he should'nt be that hard to replace,it will now be down to Adams to get to work,earn his salary use his contacts and abilities and find a replacement.

Arguably your most ludicrous post ever.

Do you really think that the answer is that simple?

Apparently to some it's the fans fault and others it's Adams fault.

It's as clear as the ears on his head that he seems to love to keep touching that he sees them as a bigger club.

He's used us as a stepping stone like many other players have in the past. Good luck to him, let's hope it doesn't bite him on the ass.

playing ********* at his own game knowing he holds all the aces.

That's a daft way to refer to a person who has probably put more money into the club than anyone in it's life time :(

It's not the owners fault, it's not the managers fault, it's not the fans fault. Knott has simply had his head turned by no doubt what Joey Barton would refer to as a more 'apparently beautiful woman'. Let's hope that 'woman' doesn't treat him like **** because we may well be 'plain Jane' but have been very, very good for him. If anyone wants to blame anyone blame Bradford or Billy Knott for forgetting how good we have been for his career.

Interesting this thread has over 100 posts on it since the news of his signing broke yet the Dickinson one has around 36, misery loves company ;)

Archived