onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Billy Knott

Jacko51

Advert

Interesting this thread has over 100 posts on it since the news of his signing broke yet the Dickinson one has around 36, misery loves company ;)

Just perhaps people/fans are more concerned about losing a player they like and value than keeping a player they dont.

It seems to me that the only person to blame for knotts departure is billy knott.... shame on you billy... leaving vale after they borrowed you from somewhere else... and for what?.... better prospects?.. more money?.. a chance to improve you and your families lifestyle?.. a better contract?.. a longer contract?... more security for your family?.. more ambition?.. more support?.. all of the above?

There isnt a single person who supports Vale who would have made that decision for himself or his family... shame on you.

Alternatively...... good luck lad, thanks for dropping by, maybe see you again.

Dont blame Adams dont blame Norman for me it lies with the 1300 fans who failed to renew STs forcing us to lower the playing budget. Norman has done is bit now those of you fannying about waiting for god knows what get your STs now and create a budget that enables us to compete with the Bradfords of the league. No doubt you will be the first to complain when we are outbid in the market.

Are you sure your not billy bullcack... thats exactly what he would have said.

It seems to me that the only person to blame for knotts departure is billy knott.... shame on you billy... leaving vale after they borrowed you from somewhere else... and for what?.... better prospects?.. more money?.. a chance to improve you and your families lifestyle?.. a better contract?.. a longer contract?... more security for your family?.. more ambition?.. more support?.. all of the above?

There isnt a single person who supports Vale who would have made that decision for himself or his family... shame on you.

Alternatively...... good luck lad, thanks for dropping by, maybe see you again.

Exactly, no one is to blame, he has just done what everyone else on here would do, he's been ambitious and gone to a bigger company for more money.

I think young Billy, the lad born in Canvey Island, has been up-front with us from the off by saying he would take his holidays before considering his future here or elsewhere.

In my opinion his decision had nothing to do with ST sales or Micky's contract, but more to do with what and where he sees his immediate future and beyond.

Good luck to the lad :yes:

I think young Billy, the lad born in Canvey Island, has been up-front with us from the off by saying he would take his holidays before considering his future here or elsewhere.

In my opinion his decision had nothing to do with ST sales or Micky's contract, but more to do with what and where he sees his immediate future and beyond.

Good luck to the lad :yes:

Barry, the voice of reason ;)

Disappointed and not a forward move, playing for Bradford he probably won't touch the ball as it sails 50 foot over his head from their defence towards Hanson like a Cold War missile.

But if he doesn't want to wear the black and white then fair enough, good luck and thanks let's find someone who does

A real pity that we've 'lost' him to Bradford. I was impressed with the displays I saw him put in--always a 100% trier and a 'terrier' in the tackle. Unfortunately whatever the reasons for his going (and I suspect it's money) Bradford's gain is going to be our loss!

Archived