onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Billy Knott

Jacko51

Advert

Canvey Island is just round the corner from Bradford

This reminds me of when we wanted to sign Gary Brazil permanently from Sheffield Utd but he turned us down saying he wanted to remain closer to his Sheffield home, he then joined Preston. :unsure:

This reminds me of when we wanted to sign Gary Brazil permanently from Sheffield Utd but he turned us down saying he wanted to remain closer to his Sheffield home, he then joined Preston. :unsure:

:)

im far to young to remember that

17 appearances, 2 goals according to Wikipedia.

Can't remember the last time Bradford finished above us. Probably our season under Sinnott/Glover when nearly everyone finished above us.

Bradford City finished 2 divisions above us in 2000/1, in a league we have never played in, nor have we won the FA Cup. Last season our av gate was 6249, thiers was 14120. A three year contract could also tempt. Players will always go to bigger clubs, as when Lee Mills went for £1M. There are plenty of players about, pity we did not sign him, but that is life.

We are seriously going to struggle next year, he said Adam is going sign last week still hasn't in my opinion get looking for a new manager sick of all this crap now. Loosing out on quality players to average teams.

But more than twice our average gate.

We are seriously going to struggle next year, he said Adam is going sign last week still hasn't in my opinion get looking for a new manager sick of all this crap now. Loosing out on quality players to average teams.

Did you see what Adams said about Dicko signing? Seriously it's fans like you that will drive the guy away with all your theories!

Did you see what Adams said about Dicko signing? Seriously it's fans like you that will drive the guy away with all your theories!

"fan like you" are you for real? you absolute moron, dont like opinions or accept them, then don't reply you <ovf censored>.

Chin up, we've released better down the years!

There's countless players we could sign, have a bit of trust and faith. Who had heard of Loft when he signed, no one knew anything about Cummins, McPhee, Brooker and Armstrong.

Trust the management.

"fan like you" are you for real? you absolute moron, dont like opinions or accept them, then don't reply you <ovf censored>.

Well why have a moan about something that's already agreed? It is fans like you that will drive the best manager we've had in years away.

Chin up, we've released better down the years!

There's countless players we could sign, have a bit of trust and faith. Who had heard of Loft when he signed, no one knew anything about Cummins, McPhee, Brooker and Armstrong.

Trust the management.

When did adams sign them? :blush:

Well why have a moan about something that's already agreed? It is fans like you that will drive the best manager we've had in years away.

As i have said on previous posts il believe all of this when i see him signing, and i just had really high hopes of keeping Billy Knott with the players that have been release freeing up the wage bill.

Archived