onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Billy Knott

Jacko51

Dont blame Adams dont blame Norman for me it lies with the 1300 fans who failed to renew STs forcing us to lower the playing budget. Norman has done is bit now those of you fannying about waiting for god knows what get your STs now and create a budget that enables us to compete with the Bradfords of the league. No doubt you will be the first to complain when we are outbid in the market.

Arguably your most ludicrous post ever.

Do you really think that the answer is that simple?

Advert

If they do leave it won't be because Adams as yet to sign his contract. It'l be because it's either a bigger club with better prospects, better wages or an easier location to travel to. Do you really think Loft, Lines or any of the players are going to turn around to Adams & say i'm not signing because i don't believe you will in a couple of weeks? Don't think so. If Adams knows he's staying (indications point that way) then the players will know it too because he would of told them, don't you think?

I do think that yes, but I can't imagine any of the confusion of this contract will have helped.

Dont blame Adams dont blame Norman for me it lies with the 1300 fans who failed to renew STs forcing us to lower the playing budget.

They haven't stopped Dickinson re-signing though have they, Dave, so should you not be applauding the fans for allowing that to happen?? Blaming some of the fans for Knott signing for Bradford is, with all due respect, ****** ludicrous.

Dont blame Adams dont blame Norman for me it lies with the 1300 fans who failed to renew STs forcing us to lower the playing budget. Norman has done is bit now those of you fannying about waiting for god knows what get your STs now and create a budget that enables us to compete with the Bradfords of the league. No doubt you will be the first to complain when we are outbid in the market.

If this pathetic contract saga had not dragged on so long with pathetic excuses being rolled then there could have been more STs sold which in turn would have increased those very finances you mention.But forget about the dragged out contract sage eh,just blame the fans.

If you cant see that the club have done everything to encourage ST renewals and 1500 out of 4300 havent bothered then dont blame the club when players like Billy Knott go elsewhere. So yes money talks and yes it is the non renewing fans causing the shortfall. Jean i dont rate Dickinson far too many goals were conceded from his flank. All heart but far too slow.

One of the most offensive comments ive read from you. Very disapointing to see you attack fans who have previously supported you.

I cant afford an ST anymore & can barely afford to attend games.

If i could then i would be holding back on renewing. My reasoning, the chairman is the one who has "fannied about" for 12mths, the manager who has done a superb job is now simply playing ********* at his own game knowing he holds all the aces.

Customer bases in most businesses will not buy products without knowing ehat they are buying.

Very disapointed to read your attack as i thought better of you, but clearly you previously elevated position has gone to your head.

If you cant see that the club have done everything to encourage ST renewals and 1500 out of 4300 havent bothered then dont blame the club when players like Billy Knott go elsewhere. So yes money talks and yes it is the non renewing fans causing the shortfall. Jean i dont rate Dickinson far too many goals were conceded from his flank. All heart but far too slow.

I agree about dicko but can't agree with anything else. The club haven't done anything. If this contract sarga was sorted long ago then more season tickets would have been sold.

Brookers i have particularly referred to fans who can afford but havent. I do realise and very much care about loyal fans whose current circumstances dont enable them to renew. There are posters on here who know that i have made seats in our box available free of charge because i have known their circumstances, and no i am not asking for a medal but i wont have anyone saying i am uncaring. What pees me off is comments saying i am not renewing until Micky signs. What ******** do you support the Vale or not? I dont believe there are a third of last season's ST holders who suddenly cant afford to renew.

Careful, you'll get shouted out with that assumption. Those in the know on here aren't fussed with this contact situation as it's doing no harm apparently, see if they think the same once loft and lines go as well.

I want adams out now. He's taking the ****. He has no affinity with my club. He' s making some sort of warped point now. Go now.

are you serious? Would billy bell have put up with this from MA? NO.

It's nothing to do with contracts it's all to do with money some on here know this but will still scream like a kid when they can't get the sweets they want grow up

How do you know this? Do you personally know knott? The probablity is that he signed for them as they have higher aspirations and offered a better contract, but the Adams situation at vale couldn't have helped our cause.

How do you know this? Do you personally know knott? The probablity is that he signed for them as they have higher aspirations and offered a better contract, but the Adams situation at vale couldn't have helped our cause.

You ask me how I know then say the same thing do you know knott unbelievable you are

Archived