onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

5th April 2014. Port Vale v Walsall, pre match, match itself.

Fosse69

The sad thing is that many people have just lost interest this season. Lets be honest we have nothing to play for and there is a lot of negativity around Port Vale. Smurf really isn't helping things as well. I know many ST holders who have no interest in going and won't be renewing next year. The reason for this is Norman Smurthwaite. People might choose no to believe this, but the fact is it's true. Twice this season we have sub 4000 crowds when we are a league higher, who expected that? People will only to come to watch when there's something to play for and there is a buzz around the club. Sad, but true.

Advert

The sad thing is that many people have just lost interest this season. Lets be honest we have nothing to play for and there is a lot of negativity around Port Vale. Smurf really isn't helping things as well. I know many ST holders who have no interest in going and won't be renewing next year. The reason for this is Norman Smurthwaite. People might choose no to believe this, but the fact is it's true. Twice this season we have sub 4000 crowds when we are a league higher, who expected that? People will only to come to watch when there's something to play for and there is a buzz around the club. Sad, but true.

Norman picking the team and tactics now ? What a busy man.You'd think Adams would help out wouldn't you,

What do you expect to be playing for in L1? Our gates are mid table, there are at least 6 big teams in this league, some of which are below us. Only 3 times in the last 60 odd years have we been promoted from this league, people go to watch thier local team, hoping for a win and a good performance. Very rarely does the buzz last beyond Xmas unless there is a cup run, same as it is at most lower league clubs, or would you prefer a relegation dog fight?

its interesting reading their forum. They are viewing it as a play off 6 pointer whereas we (including myself) seem to viewing it as a bit of a dead rubber

Maybe they have an ambitious chairman ? An ambitious manager ? Or maybe even ambitious players ? Maybe the club and it's employees don't continually hit out at their fans ?

Don't wish to be rude, but are you asked to leave the premises during happy hour....... Cheer up Marra, it's nearly all over for another season

Guest TommyMac

Duffy at RB and Dicko CH. That defence looks very weak to me. They'll probably prove me wrong now and keep a clean sheet.

I want Micky to inspire a last minute surge into the play offs, just to **** Smurf off :D

Heart would say yes that would be magical and really finish the season off. Smurf's face would be funny, as we win at Wembley and everyone is celebrating in the sun.

But logically, Peterborough will secure that last place.

Archived