onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

5th April 2014. Port Vale v Walsall, pre match, match itself.

Fosse69

I repeat we have nothing to play for as even if we won our 6 remaining games which I doubt we will we still wouldnt get enough points make the play offs and with 54PTS to our name theres no chance of us being relegated.

Nothing to play for against Walsall ? How often do we beat them? Maybe the only consequence is whether we are seeded in the League Cup.

Advert

Nothing to play for against Walsall ? How often do we beat them? Maybe the only consequence is whether we are seeded in the League Cup.

Yeah exactly, if nothing else its Walsall and they still think they have a chance f the POFFS, not after Saturday :D

Another 3pts will keep the attendances up as well, nothing like a winning team to put bums on seats. :upthevale:

Yeah exactly, if nothing else its Walsall and they still think they have a chance f the POFFS, not after Saturday :D

Another 3pts will keep the attendances up as well, nothing like a winning team to put bums on seats. :upthevale:

It is also the last Saturday home game.

Which is a big thing if Norman's still moaning about money in August. Get a winnable game in the first round and we've got a decent chance of being in the hat when the Premier League teams come in.

Johnson

Duffy

Robertson

Davis

Jones

Birchall

Knott

Loft

JMW

Pope

Tomlin

Williamson up top if fit, don't want Duffy play right back but Yates isn't good enough for league 1. JMW on the left. Taylor to come on for last 20 mins again.

Yates may not be up to standard but I'd rather have Duffy in the centre half - especially against a side that like to pass it around. If Williamson's back then throw him in (if not I'd rather have Dodds upfront than Tomlin). Otherwise that team looks decent to me.

it doesn't take much to put you off. how many games have you managed to get to over the last 15 years? 20 at best my guess. Always an excuse for some. Typing on a messageboard doesn't constitute being a supporter you know

I've been goin for 25 yrs mate,home and away for many of those seasons,I guess your single livin at home with mummy and daddy,no worries on money after paying your £20 board £26 to walk up is a joke

Peterborough play at home to Colchester tonight and away at Wolves Saturday... if Colchester can pull off a shock win tonight then the table starts looking interesting. I think we'd have to win 5/6 to stand any chance, so in my opinion, a little too much. We just need stay in touching distance for as long as possible to keep up the interest and improve revenue from gate receipts. We should also be thinking about seeding for the league cup next year....

Anyways, think we will win this. 2-0 Vale.

Not sure what would impress me more, the win or the clean sheet :razz:

I've been goin for 25 yrs mate,home and away for many of those seasons,I guess your single livin at home with mummy and daddy,no worries on money after paying your £20 board £26 to walk up is a joke

They did say that was reduced by purchasing a few days in advance, if that helps

Is it£26 for tomorrow's match walk up?. Tried last night to get tickets online to be told it is down, don't know if it's cause I'm on the iPad. Am not going to pay £52 for me and the mrs to go tomorrow.

Team well I still think our midfields workload is far too much.

Walsalls a pass and move side so id expect them to have a lot of the ball,however if u play my top side it,should c the Valiants coming out on top.

Johnson

Duffy Davis jones

Jmw Birchall loft RTaylor

Knott

Tomlin Pope

So two changes from tuesdays night howitzer goal from Knott,out go lines and,Robertson in come Birchall and R Taylor.

Its a,3_4_1_2 formation with Birchall and loft the competitors,and a free role for Billy Knott to do his stuff.

R Taylor and Jmw too get crosses in for Pope to either score or put it on a plate for Tomlin.

The outcome a 3_1 win with Pope 2 and Tomlin the destroyers of the saddlers who will be sad ,heres hoping anyhow.

Good god we'd lose about 8-0!

Archived