onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Vale 0 -- Rochdale 1 - Post Match Comments

Caz or caz123

Jones was not fit when he played in the reserves against morecombe - he defo wasnt tonight. Vale were embarressing tonight, dicko at least seemed to give a toss and applauded the crowd at the end. JMW - stay on your feet please, at least try to withstand a challenge before going down....

However, knowing Vale as we all do, they'll beat posh on sat....then lose the next 3 games

Advert

All season I've wanted the wingers to play especially JMW but after that he dosent deserve to be near the team, complete rubbish again. We looked a side that didnt care, we looked very similar to what was reported of the reserves against morcambe. I certainly hope they've gotten a *******ing and I would certainly change the side.

Struggling to see what Williamson offers, he looks a decent player but he just dosent know where the net is, shouldn't be playing.

Dodds, 5 years at the club and for half of his performances he hasn't been notices, shouldn't be playing.

JMW, good player just dosent look like he cares, drop him.

The list could go on. Pope dosent look half the player of last season ....

Personally think we will be killed on Saturday and its time to give the players a go who will try for the team, if we lose but give 100% look interested and put in a decent enough performance then fair enough but Saturday and tonight are unacceptable.

Neal

Yates chilvers Robertson Dickinson

Shuker lines griff loft

Hughes pope.

That would be my team, players that give there all, shuker deserves a chance as nobody is performing to half of their ability on the right and he has a decent cross on him. Lines looks a class act and griff will battle and put in 100% effort as will lofty.

Overall back to basics for me , Micky needs to do what he does best and motivate the team and hopefully get is passing the ball a bit. If we play to our ability we have a chance, play like we have recently and it will be a cricket score on aaturday.

All season I've wanted the wingers to play especially JMW but after that he dosent deserve to be near the team, complete rubbish again. We looked a side that didnt care, we looked very similar to what was reported of the reserves against morcambe. I certainly hope they've gotten a *******ing and I would certainly change the side.

Struggling to see what Williamson offers, he looks a decent player but he just dosent know where the net is, shouldn't be playing.

Dodds, 5 years at the club and for half of his performances he hasn't been notices, shouldn't be playing.

JMW, good player just dosent look like he cares, drop him.

The list could go on. Pope dosent look half the player of last season ....

Personally think we will be killed on Saturday and its time to give the players a go who will try for the team, if we lose but give 100% look interested and put in a decent enough performance then fair enough but Saturday and tonight are unacceptable.

Neal

Yates chilvers Robertson Dickinson

Shuker lines griff loft

Hughes pope.

That would be my team, players that give there all, shuker deserves a chance as nobody is performing to half of their ability on the right and he has a decent cross on him. Lines looks a class act and griff will battle and put in 100% effort as will lofty.

Overall back to basics for me , Micky needs to do what he does best and motivate the team and hopefully get is passing the ball a bit. If we play to our ability we have a chance, play like we have recently and it will be a cricket score on aaturday.

Agree with everything you say except the hopefully Micky will get us passing the ball a bit......I know its controversial and I know Micky is worshipped but we are not developing as a team the tactics to night were woeful, out played and out thought by Rochdale just hammering the ball up top is counter productive it just comes straight back .

Couldn't make it tonight because of work but just seen the goal. Dodds not tight enough to his man, Yates a million miles away from his who crossed the ball, and JMW didn't even bother to jump at the back post, allowing their guy to put his head on it and score. We have to start closing players down better or we will end up in trouble.

I'm going to say it and possibly might get laughed at but we are crying out for shuker to play and make some intelligent decisions on the ball.

Team Saturday

Neal

Yates Robertson Chilvers dicko (jones looks way off match fit)

Shuker griff lines loft

Pope Hughes

Totally agree with you, Shuker will hopefully add the composure and experience on the ball that has been lacking in the last 2 games.

It would also seem to indicate that MA gets more out of this squad that most thought.

No matter how fit or how much training you give them you will never get a donkey to win the Derby... it sounded like we had a field full of them last night... and you dont get thousands of people going to a donkey sanctuary on a saturday at 20 quid a time.

Are they under instructions to lump it up field and run?.. is that the game plan?... is that all we have to offer?... do we have anyone who can hold the ball and pass to a man in the same coulour shirt?... to his feet or at least on the ground?... do we cover this in training or do we do what we do in warm up... stand near the half way line and lump it in the general direction of the goal... and miss.

There could be a simple explanation... it could have been an adams sympathy day game... and they all turned out on crutches:mad:

There was no man of the match for Vale!

Was I watching Sjoke last night? We have reduced ourselves to lumping the ball anywhere from every player.

No forethougt. No brains. No hope. No shape. No tempo. I could go on and on.

I'll be there Saturday as most will but come on Vale we now understand what Adams says when he insists we are in for a long hard season, fighting at the base level of division 1.

The whole Club appears to have nosedived into a depression. Page clearly has not got what it takes to rouse the players. We have to now rely on old crutch- face to rally us round, again!

Tbh I'm worried about this dip in form. From the last 15 mins at Tranmere we've looked a shocking outfit. We could get battered Saturday and any defeat will lose us any of the floating fans. Performances get crowds and were certainly not getting those.

Ah well off to the canaries tomorrow so hopefully we will have improved by the time I visit friends at Swindon for the match. On tonight's showing I'll be quite embarrassed.

Cant bring myself to go vp anymore, everytime it just feels like a waste of money and 2 hours of my life i'll never get back. Also whatever happened to smurfs promise to make "the match day experience more enjoyable?"

I enjoyed my hot pie! I also enjoyed sitting in a different seat to my usual season ticket one. Wonder if that counts to Smurf's expectations?:laugh:

The game was crying out for Shuker alongside Lines to get some passing and movement going.Lump/Pulis/Adams ball will only get you so far.Outclassed by a League 2 side tells us too many players ,at the moment,are not earning their dosh.Horrible and boring in conclusion.

Archived