onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New loan signings

yorky valiant

Advert

Without knowing the cash flow we are in the dark, e.g. when does the TV money arrive? £200/300K? Norman in effect loans the club until it arrives, what he does then is his business. Same with the FL/FA grants. We are no longer shareholders, watch the games and enjoy. Bigger gates, bigger sales, will make a better team, not moaning.

Without knowing the cash flow we are in the dark, e.g. when does the TV money arrive? £200/300K? Norman in effect loans the club until it arrives, what he does then is his business. Same with the FL/FA grants. We are no longer shareholders, watch the games and enjoy. Bigger gates, bigger sales, will make a better team, not moaning.

Exactly, same as I said............moaning when you don't know anything is pointless

I dont know if this has been said but people need some patience! We have a brand new centre back pairing, a new centre mid pairing and a new strike partnership. The spine of a team doesnt form in the blink of an eye. They have to develop understandings and learn to play together even as pros, so will you give the team a chance to gel and get to their best before bringing god knows how much doom and gloom around a newly promoted club to a much harder league than the one we were in last year. Too many armchair pundits who have never played the game fancy themselves as the next john rudge when they cant even get promotion on football manager. And sadly this minority of people take up the majority of time on onevalefan! apologies to the sensible masses but i am quite frustrated!!

I dont know if this has been said but people need some patience! We have a brand new centre back pairing, a new centre mid pairing and a new strike partnership. The spine of a team doesnt form in the blink of an eye. They have to develop understandings and learn to play together even as pros, so will you give the team a chance to gel and get to their best before bringing god knows how much doom and gloom around a newly promoted club to a much harder league than the one we were in last year. Too many armchair pundits who have never played the game fancy themselves as the next john rudge when they cant even get promotion on football manager. And sadly this minority of people take up the majority of time on onevalefan! apologies to the sensible masses but i am quite frustrated!!

Amen to that my American brother! :)

You don't get a lot of english tuition though! ;)

Sondico part funded it, I agree with my source and tisdeano.

Well you better get yourself a new source cause the source you got not very good. I get a lot off inside info. My sources are never wrong

Heyup it's Clive's mate. :D

Although there is a rumor doing the rounds that Smurf is looking to remortgage the ground. Although Santa has apprantley already asked Smurf and he denied it. I asked Ally from the Supporters Club to raise it direct to Smurf, before it gets out of hand. She had also heard it from another source as well.

Heyup it's Clive's mate. :D

Although there is a rumor doing the rounds that Smurf is looking to remortgage the ground. Although Santa has apprantley already asked Smurf and he denied it. I asked Ally from the Supporters Club to raise it direct to Smurf, before it gets out of hand. She had also heard it from another source as well.

How can it be remortgaged?

How can it be remortgaged?

Re mortgage the ground really ? From a man worth 50 mil. This really is the most mind numbingly boring time in all my 40 years of supporting the vale no transfer talk because wereskintandweknowweare again. On he pitch we are playing in the tony pulis style.

Smurf sort this out or put up a for sale sign.

Re mortgage the ground really ? From a man worth 50 mil. This really is the most mind numbingly boring time in all my 40 years of supporting the vale no transfer talk because wereskintandweknowweare again. On he pitch we are playing in the tony pulis style.

But how can it be re- mortgaged?

Oh just **** off you bell cheddar!

Archived