onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New loan signings

yorky valiant

How can it be remortgaged?

That was the exact word used mate, although guess it was meant to be loan money against it. Notice there was a post on another thread saying the same from another poster. Seems strange that Ally had also had another person raise the same. Reading the other side I would say its more to do with Wildes leaving Smurf picking up the pieces.

Advert

Re mortgage the ground really ? From a man worth 50 mil. This really is the most mind numbingly boring time in all my 40 years of supporting the vale no transfer talk because wereskintandweknowweare again. On he pitch we are playing in the tony pulis style.

Smurf sort this out or put up a for sale sign.

For someone running a make believe 200 billion pound company, you must do better. Do

We already have mortgage? Do you know for sure we are doing this, or is it a chance to have a go? What a mind numbingly stupid post! You are suggesting that this is a darker time than when V2001? I'd suggest sticking to your fantasies.

The place looks fantasic. If It wasn't for the football league stopping us from signing players he would of let micky crack on fr;om what I've seen and heard about smurf we should be thankfull we have someone like him in charge and thankfull we have a manager like micky at this level. Get a grip lads

Re mortgage the ground really ? From a man worth 50 mil. This really is the most mind numbingly boring time in all my 40 years of supporting the vale no transfer talk because wereskintandweknowweare again. On he pitch we are playing in the tony pulis style. Smurf sort this out or put up a for sale sign.

You said that with tongue in cheek, didn't you? :)

So the rumour is that smurf has remortgaged vale park?

I dont see how he can remortgage as he owns it free and clear.... borrow/mortgage against it is possible but if that is so I have to ask...... so what?

If thats what he decides to do for the benefit of the business [his business] thats his choice, just like it was his choice to buy and invest £2,000,000 into the [his] business.

I suppose if he invested another £5,000,000 of his own money [no matter where it came from {mortgage/loan/his pocket}] into players people would think thats ok?

Smurf asked for suggestions, Im guessing he received a shed load, its his choice to act on them... or not. Its his choice to increase the playing budget... or not..... Its his choice to decide whats best for the business.

From what he has said publicly.... "since the signing of dickinson adams hasnt asked for anyone else"... if thats the case [i have no reason to doubt it] it becomes irrelevant whether the fair play rules prohibit it or if there is money available to pay for it.

If adams doesnt want anyone else why put the spotlight on smurf?... or the business?... shouldnt the question be why doesnt adams want anyone? ..... or why does adams think we dont need anyone?... perhaps that raises questions about adams people dont want to ask?... or perhaps people think they know what adams wants even if he doesnt?

So the rumour is that smurf has remortgaged vale park?

I dont see how he can remortgage as he owns it free and clear.... borrow/mortgage against it is possible but if that is so I have to ask...... so what?

If thats what he decides to do for the benefit of the business [his business] thats his choice, just like it was his choice to buy and invest £2,000,000 into the [his] business.

I suppose if he invested another £5,000,000 of his own money [no matter where it came from {mortgage/loan/his pocket}] into players people would think thats ok?

Smurf asked for suggestions, Im guessing he received a shed load, its his choice to act on them... or not. Its his choice to increase the playing budget... or not..... Its his choice to decide whats best for the business.

From what he has said publicly.... "since the signing of dickinson adams hasnt asked for anyone else"... if thats the case [i have no reason to doubt it] it becomes irrelevant whether the fair play rules prohibit it or if there is money available to pay for it.

If adams doesnt want anyone else why put the spotlight on smurf?... or the business?... shouldnt the question be why doesnt adams want anyone? ..... or why does adams think we dont need anyone?... perhaps that raises questions about adams people dont want to ask?... or perhaps people think they know what adams wants even if he doesnt?

I don't dispute NS has the right to make whatever choices he wishes but we are free to disagree with and be concerned about them aren't we?

Re mortgage the ground really ? From a man worth 50 mil.

Nonsense, the Glaziers are worth sooo much more but they mortgaged Old trafford so it's nothing to do with the wealth of the owner

This really is the most mind numbingly boring time in all my 40 years of supporting the vale no transfer talk because wereskintandweknowweare again.

We're not skint, NS is worth £50 million apparently so how can we be skint? We just aren't allowed to spend any more by the FFP rules

Hee hee.....any one who nows about retail would know that now is not a good time to be trying to sell the Vale :doh:

Re mortgage the ground really ? From a man worth 50 mil. This really is the most mind numbingly boring time in all my 40 years of supporting the vale no transfer talk because wereskintandweknowweare again. On he pitch we are playing in the tony pulis style.

words escape me they really do..........................

Archived