onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Season Ticket Sales

andy jones

Wish I could have one I'm sooo jealous , but I'm a shift worker

GUTTED !!

There are quite a few people in your situation who won't buy a ST because of shift work.I wonder if the club would consider offering say part-time ST's with the opportunity of attending perhaps 12 or 17 games with pro-rata pricing?

Advert

Agreed.

If our fans can afford to stump up 50 or 60 quid to put in the away teams pockets as was the case with the last 5 away games,if half of these saved 7 quid a week it would pay for another thousand ST holders.

We are well supported away but I would rather the money go into Vales pockets and increase our average home gate

I wont be able get one but will pay on the gate when I can. Not as simple sometimes as you state to just save up. Some of us are on extremely tight budgets atm. I'll be there though as much as I can :). The club does need pay on the gate revenue aswell I suppose.

I think the Season Tickets are priced correctly. I want to see us run properly with a decent budget to compete. I've got no problems with any of the prices or indeed the match day prices either.

However, I can understand people who are disappointed about the payment plan. This is the one area where Wildes has failed to deliver on his rhetoric thus far. The implication from his earlier comments was that he would be looking at offering 'interest free' on ST with a payment plan. The fact this 'interest free' aspect has not materialised means that people have a right to moan IMO.

I wont be able get one but will pay on the gate when I can. Not as simple sometimes as you state to just save up. Some of us are on extremely tight budgets atm. I'll be there though as much as I can :). The club does need pay on the gate revenue aswell I suppose.

I didn't say it was easy to save up

I appreciate people are on a tight budget but the 300 quid or so that people spent on the last 5 away games could have paid for a season ticket

Rather money in Vales pockets & bigger home crowds so our club can progress

I appreciate people are on a tight budget but the 300 quid or so that people spent on the last 5 away games could have paid for a season ticket

#Valeawaydays do seem very popular.

I only went the one out of those away games due to again finances lol. Ofcourse I would rather it in vale's pocket, but some of us who are priced out now will have to pay more than you guys with season tickets all for not being able afford a season tickets. I am still bothered there isn't a proper student price just one for all below 21. So a someone who is 20, who works full time and there are plenty at that age, still gets a cheaper ticket than me. But never mind i'll still be there blowing loads in oneday on a vale match day. I could go a fair few more with a decent student price even if its pay on the day. Btw is the ticketing officer or what ever they are called who came in a few years ago under v2001 still here, I ask as its that individual who scrapped the student price and brought in silly prices like under 21. So a working grown adult can get a cheaper ticket than another adult or a student which plenty if not most especially at uni's are over 21. But never mind.

I shall be purhcasing 2 Lorne Street season tickets for my nephews tomorrow morning as early christmas presents, and will accompany them from time to time when the Mighty Potters are away by paying on the gate as normal.....

Good on yer. Nice to see that you are attempting to bring up your nephews with attractive football!!!

I just think all these people that are getting ST for the under 12 on the off chance they may go some games are not being very responsible. Although it will be an unallocated seat is this not overall reducing the amount of ST we can sell for example for the Lorne Street? Unless the intention is for the under 12 to go every game you should not be getting a ST, get a free ticket from the ticket office when you need it!

Getting mine (fully paid) Monday renewal.

Got mine this morning and wandered into the club shop to reserve my blue shirt and was given 3 match dvd's free of charge, the ones Mickey uses to revue games, all from the 2009 season tho. Still a real nice gesture from the club shop staff. The blue personalised shirts are currently at 929 sold.

Purchased both my sons ST cards who sit with me in the Bycars. However, I work 4 on & 4 off so a ST would not work out for me. I managed 12 home & 6 away matches this season. I would consider paying for a ST if someone would take the remaining matches off me for a fee. I would accept £100 for the remaining 11 matches. The thing is I would select the matches that I want to attend & the offer would be the matches that I can't attend. I would be able to select my 12 matches once the fixtures are released. Would have to be on trust & arrange collection & handover of any said ST card. My sons live in Burslem so they would be around to handover or collect the ST card. Just an idea...

Purchased both my sons ST cards who sit with me in the Bycars. However, I work 4 on & 4 off so a ST would not work out for me. I managed 12 home & 6 away matches this season. I would consider paying for a ST if someone would take the remaining matches off me for a fee. I would accept £100 for the remaining 11 matches. The thing is I would select the matches that I want to attend & the offer would be the matches that I can't attend. I would be able to select my 12 matches once the fixtures are released. Would have to be on trust & arrange collection & handover of any said ST card. My sons live in Burslem so they would be around to handover or collect the ST card. Just an idea...

Thats a lot of trust, unless its someone you know.

Vale fan in Alsager,If you pay £200 car insurance that's exactly what you get £200 worth.If you pay £400 you get £400 worth.If you pay £9 for a football match that's the quality you get,slightly above Newcastle Town level( no disrespect to NT).If you pay £13 per match you are getting League 1 football.Burton £9 11000 crowd,Northampton £20 12500 crowd.If the product is good people will pay the price.People aren't forced to pay whatever, they do it by choice.

I personally will be renewing at those prices but I think about the bigger picture ,it's ok for me I don't smoke ,take drugs or drink daily plus I no longer have a car to run so 200 pounds a month better off straight away as I walk work and back !

So u would still get your finance through other ways ,in society u have all types of folk a shrewd businessman / woman finds ways of accommodating all .

Anyway if I was selfish and have the attitude I'm all right Jack sod the rest of u then I wouldn't be a Vale fan for us all should be our motto ,great things r built on flexibility I feel .

9 pounds watch a match proves my point ,u get them in and drive a mission to keep them coming .

What do insurance policies do ,on your car ,while some unfortunate car renewal renewer is paying 400 quid for the year ,the same no points driving the same amount of time policy holder is getting is 200 quid cheaper cause that's how business works some pay more some pay less .

In football it would be revolutionary do the same it's called marketing :) !

So we should accommodate people who drink take drugs and smoke. All personal choices for the individual but they can't moan if they can't afford a reasonable prices St. perhaps we can look at a discount system based on how many pints you drink a week or what type of drugs you take. Say 50 percent for heroin and 10 percent for cannabis...

Archived