onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Season Ticket Sales

andy jones

Renewals will only bring it to 3,500.

I think the instalment deal has taken people by surprise.Looks a bit expensive to most.Listening to Smurf last week I understand the need to get the money in quickly,perhaps a slight reduction or an extra month ( 6 instead of 5) for the instalment plan may give the sales a boost.I still think we'll hit 5000 Dave.

Advert

Interesting that someone has suggested on the Wonder of Port Vale Facebook page, that the new swipe system might put a few off. For instance, say you have a Season Ticket, but know you cannot get to every game, whereas before you'd sell ya ticket to someone, now you've prob got give them your swipe card. Which is a hell of a lot more risky to losing it.

Just what someone has put, but can see their point.

I said the same thing H - I would hope that a big proportion of sales up to now are new because if you want the best seats you have to get in early, but going from what has been put on here I haven't seem many posts say they have bought a ST for next season when they didn't have one this season.

Also I would have hoped the brilliant cover of the new ST deal and the recent Vale matches in general in the Sentinel would have created more of a groundswell.

I wonder if come May 17th the cheap deal will be extended to end of May? Its what V2001 would have done, but I have Stormin Norman isn't of the same ilk and if he has said 17th is deadline day, then its deadline day!

Me and my uncle didn't have one last year. We have bought this year and I know about 5 others who are new St holders for this coming season. On the other hand my Dad and brother have not renewed yet.

I've spoken to a few of people who were hoping to buy a season ticket, but were expecting them to be cheaper or the deals to be more favourable. They can't afford to buy.

We attend matches as a group of six, 2 adults and 4 youngsters (between 12 and 16). This season there will be 5 renewals and 1 new ST and we haven't purchased yet.

I've spoken to a few of people who were hoping to buy a season ticket, but were expecting them to be cheaper or the deals to be more favourable. They can't afford to buy.

We attend matches as a group of six, 2 adults and 4 youngsters (between 12 and 16). This season there will be 5 renewals and 1 new ST and we haven't purchased yet.

How cheap do they expect it to be did they say?

The reality is some folk may have had a season ticket last year to help out the club,I did but long term it's the best deal for all.

1250 ain't bad at that price max for me will be 2600 sold .

You have also got to take into account that the season only finished last sat and folk have got if they don't save weekly ,monthly 305 quid ( paddock ),find that money within 20 days of season finishing .

A bit of common sense should have been displayed like offers like pay 110 over three months instead of all in one go .

The support is out there but the pricing should have been varied don't Stoke charge less for there home end why haven't we done likewise.

Say 250 for Bycars 305 paddock ,railway stand ,320 Lorne street.

That's what I'd have done but what's done done,but have we reeled them in and they have gone again !

Only time will tell.

Vale a not a charity they are a business and people have had 12 months to put money aside. Under 12a free, cheaper options to 21 and under and oap deals for 62 and over.

I would say the deals are excellent.

Your point about stoke is not valid as TV is there main source of income unlike ours.

Vale a not a charity they are a business and people have had 12 months to put money aside. Under 12a free, cheaper options to 21 and under and oap deals for 62 and over.

I would say the deals are excellent.

Your point about stoke is not valid as TV is there main source of income unlike ours.

if only life was so simple!

So u would be happy with gates of 4500 in league one then ,at the end of the day someone in a seat paying less is better than no one at all .

Didn't know we were Man United and had a waiting list of thousands.

My point is v Burton and Northampton we reeled them in now over to the owners to keep them in !

Our wage bill is bound to be bigger in League 1. How do you suggest we finance that if we reduce the price of season tickets?

Early days yet, I think 6000 could be achieved, including multi-tickets of at least 10 matches. I would hope the old 10 instalment plan for the next season ticket would be started in Sept, Bells deal was for the ST to be priced at the current seasons price. Don't know how this works with Ticketmaster.

Archived