onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Burge suspended

ZodiacValiant

Advert

MA has said that there is a section of fans at Vale that are idiots? .... I'm going to cry :( *Tears*

Not exactly the most clever of things to call supporters who had made their way down to Bristol for a night match is it.

Not the best way for the manager portray the image of the club to its customers.

Not exactly the most clever of things to call supporters who had made their way down to Bristol for a night match is it.

Not the best way for the manager portray the image of the club to its customers.

Contrast it with Bill Shankley's view of fans...

I personally think its a refreshing change. We have got people running the club who are professional and as such expect their employees to act as such.

I hate twitter as I think it makes people think they are more important than they actually are.

All RB had to do was apologise, end of. Wether he thought that was right or not is a seperate matter and didnt need to be put over the internet.

Would have been interesting to see what PW and the smurf would have done with busgate .....:D

He said a section. If you went and you got behind the team or even stayed silent, then I'm amazed that you believe MA is directing his comment at said supporter.

If, however you went and shouted obscenities at players such as Calvin Andrew or members of Vales own management team, then I would say he would be referring to this said section. Wouldn't you?

In which case, I fully agree with the bloke.

Just because someone travels to an away match, it does not automatically absolve them from being called an idiot, only their actions do.

Now unless you believe he was referring to you ( I'm pretty sure you don't ) then be honest, what is the big fuss? Really...

I was at Bristol and also heard what MA was referring to. I don't think he was right to call a section of our supporters idiots because some of those at Bristol were absolute tools (you know who you are)

What has that got to do with what has happened this week at Vale?

Adams is no where near the manager Shankley was and never will be.

Very true, but Shankly regarded fans with nothing but respect...Adams could learn from that. That is a big part of why people are so quick to turn against him - his attitude towards the paying customers.

Adams obviously really really really hates Burge. Guess Andrew and Taylor will be starting Sat. He also really really hates Yates, but we don't have another full-back so he'll start. And here's one for MTM - I really realy hate you, you nasty inept gonad.

Archived