onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Burge suspended

ZodiacValiant

Advert

Perhaps it would be best if you did just that if you can't support the club

I never understand the desire of vale fans to encourage others not to attend matches...is your love of the club so insecure that you have to have everyone only saying positive things all the time in support of everything no matter how stupid or wrong that he club does or says? You remind me of those religious types who go barmy every time anyone says anything against their chosen religion.

Out of interest' date=' did you go?[/quote']

No i didnt go.Does that make a difference?Its my opinion that he was out of order by calling fans idiots and also by having his other dig about them forgetting that some players had played with out being paid.Yes these people would have remembered that so why insult their intelligence.More so some of them would have dropped money into the buckets to help the players through this difficult period as well as the other things the money was used for.

I never understand the desire of vale fans to encourage others not to attend matches...is your love of the club so insecure that you have to have everyone only saying positive things all the time in support of everything no matter how stupid or wrong that he club does or says? You remind me of those religious types who go barmy every time anyone says anything against their chosen religion.

Allah Akbar insha Allah you helmet

Very true, but Shankly regarded fans with nothing but respect...Adams could learn from that. That is a big part of why people are so quick to turn against him - his attitude towards the paying customers.

Pulis down the road is getting far more abuse and insults than Adams is.What does Pulis do?He keeps praising the fan's calling them the twelfth man etc.ie not insult's sly dig's.

He said a section. If you went and you got behind the team or even stayed silent, then I'm amazed that you believe MA is directing his comment at said supporter.

If, however you went and shouted obscenities at players such as Calvin Andrew or members of Vales own management team, then I would say he would be referring to this said section. Wouldn't you?

In which case, I fully agree with the bloke.

Just because someone travels to an away match, it does not automatically absolve them from being called an idiot, only their actions do.

Now unless you believe he was referring to you ( I'm pretty sure you don't ) then be honest, what is the big fuss? Really...

Melv, I repeat ^

Pulis down the road is getting far more abuse and insults than Adams is.What does Pulis do?He keeps praising the fan's calling them the twelfth man etc.ie not insult's sly dig's.

Very true - and why does he do that? To take pressure off his players...again, it's not very smart from Adams.

Melv, I repeat ^

Yes I have already read that thank you.

However his action is not any where near good customer(fan) relations wether the team is going through a bad run of form or not.Infact its very poor customer(fan)relations.He wanted Burge to give an apology so where is Micky's apology?

Yes I have already read that thank you.

However his action is not any where near good customer(fan) relations wether the team is going through a bad run of form or not.Infact its very poor customer(fan)relations.He wanted Burge to give an apology so where is Micky's apology?

Your dislike of Adams has no merit but at least you're consistent.:(

Archived