onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Burge suspended

ZodiacValiant

No I havn't had a few sherbert's sweetpea.Did you hear the sports news this morning where Micky said he hadnt spoken to Ryan this week and it would be dealt with next week?So IF Micky hasnt spoken to him thats not very clever man management is it.Will be dealt with next week on the 0630 news this morning then 12 hours later(ish) Ryan is suspended.That seem a little strange tbf.Aparently this decision was by the chairman.But i was under the impression that decisions on team matters were for the manager of the team only.

It does all seem very strange. One thing for certain is that it has made the next couple of games even more difficult.

Advert

No I havn't had a few sherbert's sweetpea.Did you hear the sports news this morning where Micky said he hadnt spoken to Ryan this week and it would be dealt with next week?So IF Micky hasnt spoken to him thats not very clever man management is it.Will be dealt with next week on the 0630 news this morning then 12 hours later(ish) Ryan is suspended.That seem a little strange tbf.Aparently this decision was by the chairman.But i was under the impression that decisions on team matters were for the manager of the team only.

I really don't care for your opinion.

You are a strange one

I don't really like Adams - am I supposed to? I hope he succeeds as I hope we go up, but I don't like the guy.

there may be a few who dont like MA but melv takes it to another level, he just doesnt seem positive about anything even when we are winning, come on melv lad get positive and lets all get behind the team we love in these final games of the season

Why don't we let the players pick the team,choose what time they turn up for training,matches etc..It's just an excuse for the Adams haters to vent their horror,disgust and the usual moaners to spout off bull****.He broke the rules and has to pay the penalty end of but some on here just love moaning.....Is it time to get the coffin out yet .. UP THE VALE

you really dont like MA do you melv, when he said there are a few fans just waiting for us to fail you sound like one of those, sorry if i am wrong bud but thats how you come over to me

You are wrong.Show me where i have said that I don't like Adams.Infact have a trawl back through the posts and you will see that I have said sacking him now would be no good for the club and would send out the wrong message to any potential manager.Why on earth should I want him to fail???I am a Vale fan who has had season tickets for over twenty years,why should I want someone connected to the club fail????But Adams has annoyed me?Yes.He cant seem to find a new game plan,he tends to blame everyone and anyone for the past poor results except ..... himself.He has more than once blamed the fans and had sly spineless dig's at fan's.Do you think it was clever of him to say what he did about the fan's on Tuesday night?No it wasn't clever it was far from clever.Such action from the manager could easily be seen as damaging to the club.So where is his apology to the fans for his public outburst?He mentioned about the so called stupid fan's(his very own word's) not remembering about some players not getting paid.He conveniently forgot that such fans dropped lots of money into collection buckets etc to pay them wages pay coach travel,hotel stop overs when the club was in administration as the club could not afford to pay out for such as a hotel stop over.So please explain just what has really been gained by suspending Burge(who i have said has been wrong with what he did by posting as he did on twitter)Has suspending him strengthened or weakened the team a team that is going through a bad patch of results?

Why don't we let the players pick the team,choose what time they turn up for training,matches etc..It's just an excuse for the Adams haters to vent their horror,disgust and the usual moaners to spout off bull****.He broke the rules and has to pay the penalty end of but some on here just love moaning.....Is it time to get the coffin out yet .. UP THE VALE

How is it? He broke the rules yes. Would a fine have done. Yes. Will it make our chances of promotion more difficult. Yes. Nobody is saying that Ryan was right but it's the punishment that is wrong. I'd like to know what you see as bull****.

there may be a few who dont like MA but melv takes it to another level, he just doesnt seem positive about anything even when we are winning, come on melv lad get positive and lets all get behind the team we love in these final games of the season

Disliking Adams doesn't mean that you don't want him to win football matches.

I really don't care for your opinion.

You are a strange one

Its OK i doubt i will lose sleep because you don't care for my opinion.Interesting that you don't care but feel the need to reply.We are ALL entitled to an opinion though.Also interesting that you don't find what was reported on the 0630 news and the action by the club 12 hours or so later totally different.I find that strange.

Disliking Adams doesn't mean that you don't want him to win football matches.

You sure?

It seems Melv is only happy when we're losing.FACT

Nothing to do with Adams, John Rudge could be our manager and we could go back to our glory years and having 6.5k home fans every game and as soon as we hit a blip, Melv would be there swinging around in his leather seat with an apple in his gob being bummed by a monk

You are wrong.Show me where i have said that I don't like Adams.Infact have a trawl back through the posts and you will see that I have said sacking him now would be no good for the club and would send out the wrong message to any potential manager.Why on earth should I want him to fail???I am a Vale fan who has had season tickets for over twenty years,why should I want someone connected to the club fail????But Adams has annoyed me?Yes.He cant seem to find a new game plan,he tends to blame everyone and anyone for the past poor results except ..... himself.He has more than once blamed the fans and had sly spineless dig's at fan's.Do you think it was clever of him to say what he did about the fan's on Tuesday night?No it wasn't clever it was far from clever.Such action from the manager could easily be seen as damaging to the club.So where is his apology to the fans for his public outburst?He mentioned about the so called stupid fan's(his very own word's) not remembering about some players not getting paid.He conveniently forgot that such fans dropped lots of money into collection buckets etc to pay them wages pay coach travel,hotel stop overs when the club was in administration as the club could not afford to pay out for such as a hotel stop over.So please explain just what has really been gained by suspending Burge(who i have said has been wrong with what he did by posting as he did on twitter)Has suspending him strengthened or weakened the team a team that is going through a bad patch of results?

so you like him then:D

But he has done something wrong. He broke the clubs rules on Twitter usage. The club have had little choice but to discipline the idiot.

There are plenty of ways of disciplining, we are cutting our noses to spite our faces we need all hands on the pump,and besides part of his suspension is to do with the fact he wouldnt apologise on Twitter,he is not an idiot and neither are the supporters

Archived