onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Burge suspended

ZodiacValiant

Disagree

He should know better than start spouting off on twitter or anything eles.

Right decision in my eyes although I'm gutted hes not going to be playing tomorrow.

He cant dictate the odds

EDiT:..

You only say its twitter, but look at the **** it caused.."Mickys lost the dressing room "ect..Us fans were questioning the relationship between the manager and the players.

He must learn a lesson from this

He has learned read his recent tweets. We can all see that he was in the wrong. He's young and Adams should have sat with him and spoke about it. Young people make mistakes, a 14 day suspension for a couple of tweets in which he said nothing offensive, just that he was annoyed that he wasn playing. Couldn't have been done at a worse time. You have to think is punishing burge harsly worth our promotion bid? It will end up being out fault for debating it come tomorrow night anyway.

Advert

We want to go up (need to go up) but he's not Ronaldo

We wanted to go up when we played Tuesday nights game.The manager picked the squad that he thought the best squad available to get the right result.Ryan Burge was in that squad initially.He isnt injured,he isnt ill.So is it the best for PVFC to suspend him for the York game.Or did Micky pick him in the team for some other strange reason on Tuesday?

As far as I am concerned Burge can sod off, I don't care if he never pulls on a Vale shirt again his ego is his big problem always has been that's why no one else will touch him.Mickey gave him ago like he did with Roberts and other flawed players, the law of percentages says you can't win em all. Just when we were getting a bit of unity again that little **** has to throw a spanner in the works sod him off NOBODY IS BIGGER THAN THIS CLUB

I'm sorry but that's rubbish. How does he have an ego problem? He posted something on twitter, his actions are nothing like those of Roberts..... And to your last point the "messiah" Adams thinks that he is bigger than the club.

We wanted to go up when we played Tuesday night game.The manager picked the squad that he thought the best squad available to get the right result.Ryan Burge was in that squad initially.He isnt injured,he isnt ill.So is it the best for PVFC to suspend him for the York game.Or did Micky pick him in the team for some other strange reason on Tuesday?

As I said previously, would Calvin Andrew be treated in this way had he done the same as Burge?

The point being will his suspension be of detriment to the squad tomorrow.Would a big club fine etc have been suffice?

What about what was said on the radio this morning as posted above ie not spoken to Ryan.Will be dealt with next week?Something strange there is there not?

You had a few sherberts tonight honey?

I agree with what Micky Adams and the Chairmen have done.

Something strange going on? I dont know, and if I did know what would it matter??

What can we do as fans, other than support them?...Were 3rd in the table with 8 games to go ***...Get a grip

Fingers crossed we don't miss him but he's been a model of consistency for months now. This news has genuinely deflated me and I've been looking forward to this away trip since the fixtures came out.

For arguments sake if he 'has' to be suspended couldn't it wait until after tomorrow's game, when we have Morsy and Lofty back?

I think the decision and timing itself are both daft.

Me too, I genuinely thought all had calmed down and was packing everything tonight (taking the kids) and looking forward to a day out finished of by a good Vale performance with a harmonised feel good factor by the fans. Not happy tonight.

Something strange going on? I dont know, and if I did know what would it matter??

What can we do as fans, other than support them?...Were 3rd in the table with 8 games to go ***...Get a grip

Lets keep supporting the team whilst they don't turn up and the manager slates the fans at any given opportunity sorry I don buy that last line anymore. The players need to stand up and be counted first. They've been supported excellently and havnt performed its up to them.

Lets keep supporting the team whilst they don't turn up and the manager slates the fans at any given opportunity sorry I don buy that last line anymore. The players need to stand up and be counted first. They've been supported excellently and havnt performed its up to them.

Now this part I agree with totally. You're right.

I'm spending a small fortune tomorrow going the game/spending the weekend there,

I want to go there and come back like its money well spent.

I really hope the players are up for it as much as the fans

We wanted to go up when we played Tuesday nights game.The manager picked the squad that he thought the best squad available to get the right result.Ryan Burge was in that squad initially.He isnt injured,he isnt ill.So is it the best for PVFC to suspend him for the York game.Or did Micky pick him in the team for some other strange reason on Tuesday?

you really dont like MA do you melv, when he said there are a few fans just waiting for us to fail you sound like one of those, sorry if i am wrong bud but thats how you come over to me

you really dont like MA do you melv, when he said there are a few fans just waiting for us to fail you sound like one of those, sorry if i am wrong bud but thats how you come over to me

I don't really like Adams - am I supposed to? I hope he succeeds as I hope we go up, but I don't like the guy.

No I havn't had a few sherbert's sweetpea.Did you hear the sports news this morning where Micky said he hadnt spoken to Ryan this week and it would be dealt with next week?So IF Micky hasnt spoken to him thats not very clever man management is it.Will be dealt with next week on the 0630 news this morning then 12 hours later(ish) Ryan is suspended.That seem a little strange tbf.Aparently this decision was by the chairman.But i was under the impression that decisions on team matters were for the manager of the team only.

Yep, you're spot on!..Melv is the guy who had to be surgically removed from his armchair,

But hey after Bill Bratt was ****ed off he was a fan again!!

Then we went top of the league- He was silent

Then we hit a bit of a crisis and hes here again swinging around on his high spec, leather cusioned, multi-wheeled armchair:wacko:

Archived