onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Burge suspended

ZodiacValiant

Advert

So when I said its no good sacking Adams at this time of the season.It will send out the wrong message is taking my supposed dislike to a new level is it?Show me a negative post of mine when we have been winning.I do get behind the team and im not one of the fans the boo the players either.But what i am saying here just in case you do not understand.Yes Burge was wrong to use Twitter in the way he did.Yes action should be taken against him by the club.But not to the detriment of the club (ie has this suspension strengthened or weakened the team?).If what Burge did was seen as damaging to the club why isnt Adams's calling the fan's idiots treated the same way?

Fine him???? Don't suspend at a critical time.

I would imagine that there is a standard punishment stated in the contract the players signed on social media usage and we are just following that.

Either way, this isnt about helping us at a critical time. You cant choose the punishment based on how good the player is or what time of the season it is, as much as id like him to play tomorrow.

For gods sake don't you get it Adams tried the olive branch by saying he was in the squad and playing it down by saying he would deal with it next week however Burge took that as weakness and then decided to play games with PW, unfortunately for him Wildes wasn't going to be dictated to, Mickey didn't suspend him PW did. Now for gods sake can we forget about Burge yes hes good but irreplaceable he aint and get on with supporting the team and let those who run the club get on with it. I am now going to bed so I can get up early and go to York where I will shout myself hoarse SUPPORTING MY TEAM

You sure?

It seems Melv is only happy when we're losing.FACT

Nothing to do with Adams, John Rudge could be our manager and we could go back to our glory years and having 6.5k home fans every game and as soon as we hit a blip, Melv would be there swinging around in his leather seat with an apple in his gob being bummed by a monk

Why the hell would I be happy when we are losing.Go and find any post where I have said so.So whats this leather seat you are on about or are you just being childish?Why the insult attack the post not the poster and have a read of the forum rules.

For gods sake don't you get it Adams tried the olive branch by saying he was in the squad and playing it down by saying he would deal with it next week however Burge took that as weakness and then decided to play games with PW, unfortunately for him Wildes wasn't going to be dictated to, Mickey didn't suspend him PW did. Now for gods sake can we forget about Burge yes hes good but irreplaceable he aint and get on with supporting the team and let those who run the club get on with it. I am now going to bed so I can get up early and go to York where I will shout myself hoarse SUPPORTING MY TEAM

Amen to that! Bang on.

By fining him, get him sweeping the stands, training with the youth team anything but this.

I cannot see how this helps us.

It's absolutely ridiculous and contradicts what mental Micky said yesterday. Punish him, yes, fine him, yes, but behind closed doors and draw a line under it. What happened to mental Mick discusssing it with him next week ?Burge was silly, but Adams is a total lying scheming cnut who should be suspended ... forever. What a forking chap.

Spot on!!!!

So, Oscar Wildes is effectively picking the team for tomorrow - fair play to him, even Billy Bratt never tried that one :laugh:

Why the hell would I be happy when we are losing.Go and find any post where I have said so.So whats this leather seat you are on about or are you just being childish?Why the insult attack the post not the poster and have a read of the forum rules.

.So whats this leather seat you are on about

You Tell me:drool:

Why the insult attack the post not the poster and have a read of the forum rules

You sound like a big baby:razz:

You sure?

It seems Melv is only happy when we're losing.FACT

Nothing to do with Adams, John Rudge could be our manager and we could go back to our glory years and having 6.5k home fans every game and as soon as we hit a blip, Melv would be there swinging around in his leather seat with an apple in his gob being bummed by a monk

Sorry Melv, but that did make me laugh!

burge is one player he alone can not gain promotion for us the team can its a team game he let himself down and has been punished lets just back the team and hope for 3 points i want to feel like the day out at Brighton and we have to help cheer who ever plays hopefully on to league 1

Archived