onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Burge suspended

ZodiacValiant

Advert

How can anyone sit here a defend RB? He broke the rules, and if he "declined" to write an apology and declined to put right his wrongs ad he thinks he can do what he wants then he can get suspended for me.

Go into work tomorrow and slag your boss and employers off over twitter and see how long you keep your job....

I like burge think he a great player on his day, but rules are there, if he bends them then the rest are surely allowed to follow suit and where will that get us.

What a joke - when I saw that Vale had suspended Burge I thought what a ridiculous thing to do but the fact Burge, for the sake of his own pride couldn't just put this issue to bed and apologise just shows he has put his ego first before the club or his career.

What a prat!!

Burge, sort yourself else - I'm really disappointed as he had been brilliant this season.

I agree about all the discipline heading his way. He's been a very silly little boy but there are other ways to discipline (fine like I mentioned earlier) but if he is to be the difference between winning (and consequently promotion) and losing then I think the club is bigger than the issue.

Apparently Ryan was asked to put an apology on twitter on thursday but declined, he forced the issue no one else, didn't leave Mr Wildes and MA much choice

Playing devils advocate, why should he apologise if he KNOWS beyond any doubt he has done nothing wrong ?

Archived