onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Burge suspended

ZodiacValiant

Ryan let his team mates down, the manager down and most importantly the fans down by not being on time for an important match.

No player is bigger than the team and any manager worth his salt would jump all over this otherwise you would lose all discipline in the squad.

Could you imagine fergie standing for it? No nor could I and whilst I am in no way comparing Micky to fergie the way they should handle the situation is the same

He was late for the team meal at the hotel.He still had enough time to get to the stadium and play in the team.

Advert

We have a day of cuddles and love ins and we think we actually maybe getting some harmony with players, manager and supporters and then this, utterly pathetic Vale.

Surely Adams and Smurf should be suspended for their outbursts too then? The lad has apologised which is more than can be said of the 'proud' manager.

Bitterly disappointed in this nose cutting exercise.

Anyone want to bring the 'gaffer' tape to put over Adams's mush for the next eight games?

He was on twitter on about being told not to turn up.He was out of order for doing that and it is right that he should be disciplined by the club.But NOT to the detriment of the squad even more so when the team is on a poor run.A big club fine job done.

Totally agree.

I'm not sure who's running the Club; Mr Wildes or Adams' ego?

He hasn't been suspended because he broke the club's media policy, he's been suspended because he refused to apologise.......on Twitter! If they felt he had done wrong they should have suspended him immediately not when he didn't apologise.

He was given the opportunity to right a wrong using his chosen medium,and chose not to, his call Caroline ,his call, you throw a get out of jail card back in your chairmans face at a discipinary and see what happens.:mad::mad:

We have a day of cuddles and love ins and we think we actually maybe getting some harmony with players, manager and supporters and then this, utterly pathetic Vale.

Surely Adams and Smurf should be suspended for their outbursts too then? The lad has apologised which is more than can be said of the 'proud' manager.

Bitterly disappointed in this nose cutting exercise.

Wise words from the Sarf.

He was given the opportunity to right a wrong using his chosen medium,and chose not to, his call Caroline ,his call, you throw a get out of jail card back in your chairmans face at a discipinary and see what happens.:mad::mad:

But I feel you are missing the point. He apologised for splattering it all over Twitter and promised never to do it again. What he hasn't apologised for is the actual "incident" as he is adamant he didn't do anything wrong. He has been suspended for the latter NOT for breaking the club's social media policy.

Looking forward to the belated apology from Micky Adams for his outburst at calling fans who travelled down to Bristol in the week idiots and forgetting about the fans who dropped money into collection buckets to help the players out when they went unpaid,paid hotel bills and coach costs.Anyone know when we can expect this apology or have I missed it?

One thing for certain "There's only one Micky Adams"

Looking forward to the belated apology from Micky Adams for his outburst at calling fans who travelled down to Bristol in the week idiots and forgetting about the fans who dropped money into collection buckets to help the players out when they went unpaid,paid hotel bills and coach costs.Anyone know when we can expect this apology or have I missed it?

Perhaps MA should tell us exactly what he thinks of those fans.

we can only assume that wildes fully expected to get an appology of the burger knowing full well that micky had included him in the squad. Burge declined which left the chairman with no other option but to suspend him, burge dug a hole for himself and didn't know when to stop digging, some people are destined to learn the hard way.

we can only assume that wildes fully expected to get an appology of the burger knowing full well that micky had included him in the squad. Burge declined which left the chairman with no other option but to suspend him, burge dug a hole for himself and didn't know when to stop digging, some people are destined to learn the hard way.

Do you really believe this was Mr Wildes' decision?

Perhaps MA should tell us exactly what he thinks of those fans.

Not sure if you heard it or not.But he did say about "have these fans forgot about some of these players had to play without getting paid earlier in the season"Very selective memory Micky.

Since when has the chairman got involved with team decisions isnt that down to the manager?

Guest TommyMac
Do you really believe this was Mr Wildes' decision?

Yes I do or Micky is a liar. "I'm not going to bite my nose off to spite my face", "He will be in the squad at York", "I haven't had time to speak to Ryan", "It will be dealt with next week" are all quotes from Micky since yesterday.

I wonder how Micky feels about being made to look a fool?

Archived