onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

The KR Supremacy (KR III)

JOHNNYAITCH

Leek Valiant

"I'm simply posting what I've heard, as this is a Vale related website and as I have heard a Vale related rumour I thought that I'd let those who may want to know what I've heard (you obviously didn't want to)."

I want to hear the truth as much as anyone..not unsubstantiated rumours

"And for gods sake surely you can understand why I'm not naming my source with it being a client."

Completely..I don't understand why you post something that you cannot substantiate cos you can't name the source..how do you expect the rumour to have any credibility and therefore help if we don't know that the source is credible?

"Hope the deal goes through, I really do."

Me and most others too

Advert

Leek Valiant

"I'm simply posting what I've heard, as this is a Vale related website and as I have heard a Vale related rumour I thought that I'd let those who may want to know what I've heard (you obviously didn't want to)."

I want to hear the truth as much as anyone..not unsubstantiated rumours

"And for gods sake surely you can understand why I'm not naming my source with it being a client."

Completely..I don't understand why you post something that you cannot substantiate cos you can't name the source..how do you expect the rumour to have any credibility and therefore help if we don't know that the source is credible?

"Hope the deal goes through, I really do."

Last season, when the rumours of the nil paid shares were coming out, I don't recall anyone actually naming the source of these rumours? However, it was proven to be correct then the fact the rumors were spread in the 1st instance was surely a good thing as it brought about awareness and concern over a very important issue.

Surely you can understand why people won't name names. They would cease to become sources of information. In your world we would never have any corperate whilstleblowers as who would want to risk putting their repercussions if there name was outed in the initial instance?

I think all this rumour mongering which has been going on proves that are still far too many loose lips employed at Vale Park. Loose lips who I am very hopeful, will be relieved of their duties once KR or whoever gains control.

Whats this latest rumour..i dnt go on PVO

it was a rumour on the previous KR thread that the deal was not going to be done, or there was bad news...............

I was only being sarcastic in my posts, you can never stop the football rumours, I mean look at the 100s of transfer rumours every day, its part of the sprt, I agree that naming a source that is a client would be stupid. I think that somepeople on here who do not name their sources are just feeling the brunt of the frustration that all of us have at the moment.

I guess we just have to remember that we are only the supporters of the club, at least we are not the ones that work for vale who must be s******g themselves as this doesn't just affect their Saturday afternoons, its their lives!!

I know I would be if there were this many rumours and lack of information with my employer!

Quoted from PVO

"Right, I am not going to reveal my source, so don't bother asking. My source however does come from an angle that may have an agenda and so I have no way of knowing of this is true,half true or complete ********, but as I have now received several PM's about it, I am just going blurt out what I have been told.

Keith Ryder has been delaying the completion, becuase he does not want the new company to foot the upcoming wage bill. It was announced that he was fnding half the wages on RS last Monday, but nothing more has been said about that and I have been unable to verify this at all. Obviously, these two things conflict - make your own mind up.

I have been told that the admin team have given KR until tomorrow (end of month) to get the deal done and monies transfered otherwise they are pulling the plug and ging to a second mystery bidder who approached the club after the deadline with a better offer than Keiths - I don't know who this is.

Thats it, it cannot be verified so file under unsubstantiated rumours and get on with your day. Its probably not true and all is well and the deal will go through in the next few days etc... "

"Right, I am not going to reveal my source, so don't bother asking. My source however does come from an angle that may have an agenda and so I have no way of knowing of this is true,half true or complete ********, but as I have now received several PM's about it, I am just going blurt out what I have been told.

Keith Ryder has been delaying the completion, becuase he does not want the new company to foot the upcoming wage bill. It was announced that he was fnding half the wages on RS last Monday, but nothing more has been said about that and I have been unable to verify this at all. Obviously, these two things conflict - make your own mind up.

I have been told that the admin team have given KR until tomorrow (end of month) to get the deal done and monies transfered otherwise they are pulling the plug and ging to a second mystery bidder who approached the club after the deadline with a better offer than Keiths - I don't know who this is.

Thats it, it cannot be verified so file under unsubstantiated rumours and get on with your day. Its probably not true and all is well and the deal will go through in the next few days etc... "

http://www.portvaleonline.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=13064&st=320

Could you repeat that please?

Well, if we are going on sources, I have had a conversation not too long ago. Apparently, the person who started the rumour about the deal being dead is none other than a Mr Bill Bratt, he started this about 6 weeks ago, FACT. I also know another fact regarding Mr Bratt, but I will save this for another day. The monies to be paid, with being over a million, has to go through a different account, which takes 3 days to clear. This was done last Thursday, FACT. As in businessess like this, there is a Plan B, which would take place if this deal didn't meet the deadline given. Like Tony, I am not willing to name my source, but I trust this person with my life, so either the deal goes through in the next day or so or Plan B comes into operation !! Just saying like !!!!

http://www.portvaleonline.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=13064&st=320

Archived