onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

What is the point of Bob Young?

DazFred

The cap was announced in public.

What should also be said about insolvency practitioners is that they do a lot of unpaid work particularly to businesses in difficulties but not ready for admin and also get taken down a lot of blind alleys. Their costings have to allow for this . Some of my clients have received valuable help from them recently (not Begbies though) , it is effectively a way of paying for future work to be referred.

As I have said before there are too many people making outrageous statements who have no idea how a professional office functions.

It cannot be denied that Young has fuelled alot of rumour and innuendo with his untimely comments Re when completion will be confirmed.

Advert

It cannot be denied that Young has fuelled alot of rumour and innuendo with his untimely comments Re when completion will be confirmed.

Agreed..he'd have been better to keep schtum but then he's been asked to comment and when he doesn't nhe's condemned. Hoepfully everything he said was what he genuinely thought at the time but turned out to be incorrect

I posted this thread originally after hearing Bob Young come onto Radio Stoke last Monday when he said he hoped the takeover would go ahead in the next 48 hours.

Some posters had a go at me saying there were hidden costs that wouldn't be charged to the club,there was a limit to the adminstrators bill, Bob had done what he was supposed to do etc...

I have paid for 3 ST's, I gave generously to Save the Vale last year as did many others but I am disgusted at how this shambles is dragging on and on with no sign of an end to it.

Bob has made all the right noises but we don't seem to have an end product and the season is fast approaching.

I asked What is the point of Bob Young and I pose the same question again.............

I posted this thread originally after hearing Bob Young come onto Radio Stoke last Monday when he said he hoped the takeover would go ahead in the next 48 hours.

Some posters had a go at me saying there were hidden costs that wouldn't be charged to the club,there was a limit to the adminstrators bill, Bob had done what he was supposed to do etc...

I have paid for 3 ST's, I gave generously to Save the Vale last year as did many others but I am disgusted at how this shambles is dragging on and on with no sign of an end to it.

Bob has made all the right noises but we don't seem to have an end product and the season is fast approaching.

I asked What is the point of Bob Young and I pose the same question again.............

Tend to agree , these administrators seem as useless as that MOLD shower......

I obviously dont ever want Vale to be in this administration situation again,ever.But should it happen steer well clear of Bob Young.

Spot on. Bob Young has commented a few times over the last few weeks that all is ok, it obviously is not, they have not controlled the process, nor have they overseen it. Very shabby from Begbies.

Following whats going on, Bob Young shouldnt be allowed near our club again, terrible PR for Begbies.

Archived