onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Season Ticket Prices - Next Season

TEXAS

23 hours ago, Packmoor_vale said:

Call yourself fans 

Fair play to the lads who are loyal to the club we support through thick and thin not just when we get promoted 

The owners have a massive task ahead made even worse with a very fickle fan base 

Ye some can't wait to jump on the hurtful negativity bandwagon. Football fans (not every1 on social media are supporters) think they can tell ppl how to spend their money

• Like 1

Advert

On 16/04/2024 at 16:27, Doha said:

Most important retained list for years. Don't <ovf censored> it up Vale. Again.

Yeah , A lot hinges on that retained list 

Carol bite the bullet and bin off our bottle job players and then invest in some quality players to eradicate your mistakes regarding Fraudcroft and the players 😬👍

• Like 1

If I lived local I would buy. They arent a bad price but very dependent on income v expenditure. I would give people renewing 10% discount as a reward. That might be everyone but repays loyalty. Key to it is trying to keep people on board. 

• Like 3

We’ll renew as normal the only question was in which stand.  I did think about moving from the Hamil but we were talking about it again last night at the game and the consensus in our small group was to give it another season.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Guitar Ray said:

We’ll renew as normal the only question was in which stand.  I did think about moving from the Hamil but we were talking about it again last night at the game and the consensus in our small group was to give it another season.

I’m the same I’ve thought about going back in the stand but the thought of not being able get a pint before or at half time puts me off I’m staying in the Hamil 

• Like 1

I'll be renewing.

It's nice to see good football but the main reason I go is to see my friends plus the people who sit around me and try and support the team although I'm not always good at that.

I don't think the players are lazy, I just think that most are not up to to this level. I felt sorry for them on Saturday and last night. It's hard when you are not good enough for a certain level but you have to come to terms with it. Plus it's certainly not easy to watch us lose so often.

Most of all we support our team and it's nice to see people turn out despite it all.

I just hope as many who can do renew. Also thanks to my mate who cleaned the birds**t off my seat last night after it being there all season.

• Like 5

On 17/04/2024 at 20:36, Packmoor_vale said:

I’m the same I’ve thought about going back in the stand but the thought of not being able get a pint before or at half time puts me off I’m staying in the Hamil 

Yes all those pints have been essential this season.

• Haha 3

On 16/04/2024 at 18:18, mikey said:

I'm waiting to see how they are going to convince me that there is a workable plan to get us on an upward trajectory again before I hand over my money.

I'm not holding my breath though.

According to EFL rules, all clubs must submit their retained lists by the third Saturday in May, which is the 18th May this year.

I anticipate some strong actions by Darren Moore, regardless of contract lengths, and I'm looking forward to seeing the first parts of his rebuild take shape.

The club has already announced that the playing budget will be maintained at this season's level, which is another major commitment from Carol given the inevitable significant reduction in income that a L2 season will bring.

Alongside season tickets being frozen at this season's price.

I hope, when we have all calmed down and licked our wounds for a bit, that the season ticket uptake next season is very positive.

Hopefully, we can have a season in 2024-2025 where we are looking at the results in the top half of the table and what they mean for our own campaign.

• Like 2

If folk are getting a season ticket in that mediocre league, should say to every adult paying season ticket holder for every game, can get a extra supporter in for a tenner 

You cannot just expect people have blind loyalty, this relegation has upset and demoralised a lot of good honest hardworking people .

You know have to give them a incentive for them to keep coming. 

All.season long I've been giving my season ticket to others go the game when I go away, or I cannot be bothered ,wake up early travel a round trip of about 17 miles ,one of them is ex sister in law I'm.sure who cannot afford go but a offer like that means she can 

Think out the box now Vale your players staff or whatever you want call ,i can think of a lot worse , have lost 23 out of last 46 home games so get them imaginative ways to get folk come going in your heads .

Edited by Dipepa delight
  • Like 1

Same here but we’ve decided to return to Railway Stand from The Hamil.

17 hours ago, Rodge said:

Same here but we’ve decided to return to Railway Stand from The Hamil.

You definitely won’t be alone on that score, one or two around us are making the same switch.  A fair few I speak to in the Hamil are just moving within that stand, some further back to stand up and a few the complete opposite.

• Like 1