onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

No more iFollow

Advert

TBH if you live abroad, and still get Ifollow, coupled with a <ovf censored> load of content on Sky, I think its a win win - id love the opportunity of watching other league two (sorry) opponents before we play them 

We're going to get shafted with matches getting moved.

So they’re basically saying we’re Sky and we’ll do what we want and don’t give a toss how it affects fans or their travel arrangements. Disgraceful!
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Rodge said:

So they’re basically saying we’re Sky and we’ll do what we want and don’t give a toss how it affects fans or their travel arrangements. Disgraceful!

There's a reason why "<ovf censored> the EFL" is a pretty common chant at all 72 clubs!

Edited by Doha
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, NW9Valiant said:

That's great. Now, how do I go about declaring my house as independent to the UK? 🤪

I guess you'll have to move NW9 but if it's to the USA check out the location as the cost of your town property tax (Equiv of rates in the UK) will likely go through the roof!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone received an e-mail from EFL digital saying their Membership has been cancelled (Mine from 1st July 2024). I've not cancelled anything or contacted the EFL or iFollow.

Normally my iFollow membership is automatically renewed each season. Maybe it has something to do with the changes to iFollow in the pipeline but it stated in theiFollow communication that  iFollow will still be available to overseas users/subscribers. I'm curious.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Paul6754 said:

Anyone received an e-mail from EFL digital saying their Membership has been cancelled (Mine from 1st July 2024). I've not cancelled anything or contacted the EFL or iFollow.

Normally my iFollow membership is automatically renewed each season. Maybe it has something to do with the changes to iFollow in the pipeline but it stated in theiFollow communication that  iFollow will still be available to overseas users/subscribers. I'm curious.

I did today, so I suspect they are trying to kick everyone off as I had auto renew switched on. 

I replied to the e-mail and said I hadn't cancelled anything and plz let my subscription renew.

I received a reply from someone named Dean (Dice Support) saying;

Hi paul,

Thank you for contacting iFollow Support.

Please be assured that your current access to the service will not be affected and you will be able to use your subscription until the end of the season.
You will receive further correspondence regarding subscriptions for the 2024/25 season shortly.

Please let us know if you would like further information or assistance at this time.

Best regards,
Dean
iFollow Support

I'll just await further details, you just never know a truth or a con these days.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Paul6754 said:

I replied to the e-mail and said I hadn't cancelled anything and plz let my subscription renew.

I received a reply from someone named Dean (Dice Support) saying;

Hi paul,

Please be assured that your current access to the service will not be affected and you will be able to use your subscription until the end of the season.
You will receive further correspondence regarding subscriptions for the 2024/25 season shortly.

Please let us know if you would like further information or assistance at this time.

Best regards,
Dean
iFollow Support

I'll just await further details, you just never know a truth or a con these days.

I received an email too. They will probably charge more for next season .  That’s what I think anyway. 

On 12/04/2024 at 16:45, darren1810 said:

I'd see that as a bonus not as a problem 😉 

If you heard some of the other commentators,Reading and Stevenage for example then you'd realize how lucky we are to have Phil Bowers. The guys at Crawley are good

Same here.  Sorry to see you go.  Emailed back and got the message from Dean.  Looks like something may happen, but this is ifollow after all so may be sorted out for season 27/28.

default-avatar-80.png

From Dean (iFollow)

Apr 22, 2024, 15:40 UTC

Best regards,
Dean
iFollow Support

........ .............................

My message to them.

Fans were under the impression due to the EFL selling out to Sky, ifollow was ceasing audio of matches.

If this is the case, then we have been forced to cancel, however, if you continue to broadcast the audio of matches, then I will be subscribing to the service again. 

Can someone confirm if the service will be available or cease?

Sent: 22 April 2024 15:36
To: 
Subject: We're sorry to see you leave

Membership cancelled

We're sorry to see you go! Per your request, we have cancelled your Audio Season Pass membership. This will end on 01/07/2024.

When this ends, you will no longer be able to access exclusive, premium club content.

You can resubscribe at any time.

Thanks

I would imagine with Sky taking over the UK coverage they may be clamping down a bit on UK users using a vpn to view the stream. I would think they may put measures in place to prevent season passes being purchased from a UK bank account and blacklisting vpn server ip addresses. Making everyone resubscribe seems the easiest way to reset.