onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Exeter City (H) match thread - 13th April

Vtid

12 minutes ago, sheffield61 said:

AFTER next Tuesday we can ALL chillax and accept the inevitable.....

WORSE things happen at SEA..,..✓✓

👍👍

Agreed, and football is the most important of the least important things, but emotions are running high at present, and lots of fans want to let off steam, understandably.  It's difficult to back this team and manager when they have just done that. But once the dust has settled, we just have to get behind them for the next three games as best we can.  Not sure the players out there in the second half today deserve it, but they are our players, and will probably be hurting after that.  We can either wash our hands, and I would understand any fan doing that after today, or we can lean in and hope for a miracle. I'll be leaning in, supporting them through their crisis.  I believe it's called blind faith.  (Not a bad band in their day by the way).  Mrs. Lornelounger thinks I'm crackers, but I'm not sure that's entirely due to my love for the Vale.

Onwards to the next chapter.

Edited by Lornelounger
  • Like 3

Advert

What a muppet on P&G.  Carol not your fault.  Who the f..k is it then?

She employed fraudcroft and allowed things to go on too long.  A manager who should have been put out of his misery a couple of months earlier - no let to go on and then after the jan window shuts - sack him.

Was this all to save money?  Well if that is the case, it will cost you more now we are going down and next season no doubt out of the league.

So who's fault is it?  Carol is the owner, yes she bought the club and things looked good for a while, but she has taken her eyes off the playing side of the club and concentrated more on getting awards and believing the rubbish she has been fed.

Fans are very grateful for what you did and were behind you.  We are behind you, but the bank is running out of credits and will soon be empty.  Then they wont be behind you anymore.

• Like 7

Absolute farce. Tactically inept 2nd half after bossing the first half.
Deserve to go down, sick and tired of it. Embarrassing and cringe worthy 2nd half. Just keep at them and win the fking game, but no, let's sit deep etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc.
Torn by not wanting to go Tuesday and literally don't know what to do. Nice one Vale. Absolute cowards second half.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, Spunk Trumpet said:

Gutless. 
Cowards. 
Pathetic. 
And I’m not just on about the shameful players on that pitch. If we win together and lose together then the whole club should hang their heads tonight.

In my 44 years on this planet, I’ve never seen a worse 45 minutes on a football pitch.

Disgusted.

We deserve to go down. 
Carol needs to hang her head in shame with her decisions throughout the last 18 months. 
Those players, who go crying to her because some podcast is slating them, need to get some thick skin because as a collective they are absolutely pathetic. 
Bez on his podcast is right. Bottlejobs. The lot of them. That 2nd half was disgusting.

Darren Moore. What the <ovf censored> have you said at half time?!!!!! 
I’ve had the mans back but that is criminal to defend a 2-0 lead.

League 2 next season. 
9 million in debt. 
Dogshit players. 
Signed a lad from the USA 2nd division for the remainder of the season who can’t get in the squad with 4 games to go!

Seriously. If this was under Smurthwaite we would be raging!

The buck stops at the top.

The decisions that have been made have been nothing short of a disgrace.

Owner. 
Manager. 
Coaching Staff.
Players. 
Today. As representatives of Port Vale Football Club, you’re an 

Edited by JohnJames
Uche excepted
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

I had the draw at 4/1 as soon as they made it 2-1. For some reason only known to myself I didn't foresee a defeat which was 16/1 at 2-1 . 

If the bookies were watching the game at 2-1 they'd have offered 10-1 odds on for Exeter to win.

9 minutes ago, valiant_593 said:

Dosent need to be. Not difficult to tell the lads don’t drop 10 yards back and defend the edge of your box! It’s not difficult to make a sub that makes sense either! 

It's not difficult for the players to use there imitative and push farther up the pitch 

The vast majority of these

players mentality is wafer thin 

9 minutes ago, philpvfc said:

Correct, and given one game by many…never stood a chance. His points per game is better than Moore’s and he took us to the quarter final of the league cup with this load of crap.

I guess we can take heart from that cup run after all then.

Middlesbrough aside we'll be in the same division as every team we played next season

As long as Sutton down go into the conference

Jesus christ mate, please don't big up the <ovf censored> cup run

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bimbleabout said:

Absolute farce. Tactically inept 2nd half after bossing the first half.
Deserve to go down, sick and tired of it. Embarrassing and cringe worthy 2nd half. Just keep at them and win the fking game, but no, let's sit deep etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc.
Torn by not wanting to go Tuesday and literally don't know what to do. Nice one Vale. Absolute cowards second half.

You probably need to go mate. Once you get out of the habit it's hard to motivate yourself. 

I've missed the last 4 homes as they've drained my appetite to go. 

Worryingly I don't miss it one bit. 

The most unlikeable bunch I can recall , even with Sam Kelly and Reggie we had gallows humour and took it to the last game. 

This bunch have made me fall out of love with the club. I don't feel they represent me.

And I've probably seen at least 5 relegation seasons. This is the worst. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, eh up nah said:

I guess we can take heart from that cup run after all then.

Middlesbrough aside we'll be in the same division as every team we played next season

As long as Sutton down go into the conference

Jesus christ mate, please don't big up the <ovf censored> cup run

The Mansfield win has played a big part in our demise. It kept Crosby in a job far too long. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2