onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Summer transfer rumours and speculation

Advert

25 minutes ago, worldsendvalefan said:

I couldn't remember where we got him from. Had to be one of the toughest players ever to play league football. Once saw him drop Dennis Smith in a pre season training game at Lilleshall Road. Smith didn't get up to argue. One of my all time favourite players

Sent from my SM-A528B using onevalefan mobile app

Gorleston. Was a youth coach at Norwich and brought Luke Hannant through their ranks among others. 

I couldn't remember where we got him from. Had to be one of the toughest players ever to play league football. Once saw him drop Dennis Smith in a pre season training game at Lilleshall Road. Smith didn't get up to argue. One of my all time favourite players

Gorleston N. Ireland. I think he scored in the 4-4 against Villa, whom he moved to.

Sent from my SM-A715F using onevalefan mobile app

1 hour ago, worldsendvalefan said:

Gorleston Town

15 hours ago, PV1993 said:

Jordan Rhodes would be a great signing in two fronts.

Firstly, he’s a natural goalscorer. No problems there.

But also, we need to keep Dipepa so he can learn from him. A year of that with Baylee breaking through and next summer we might look to sell for even more money. Don’t forget he has 3 years in his contract so we don’t need to sell and if we’re smart about it we can potentially make more money from it by letting him develop further here.

Jordan Rhodes and Dipepa, plus Loft and another as options from the bench might be the way to go.

I would love to see a Jordan Rhodes type of player alongside Dipepa but sadly i do think he will go mainly because of all the interest in him now,with a bit of luck maybe we can have him back on loan or would people sooner see us bring in a fresh face if Dipepa leaves?

15 hours ago, Killersrevenge44 said:

I think the reality is that Dipepa will be gone before 12 months has elapsed. 

The Premiership teams want then they get. Of course unless Vale hold out for mega money but then that would be a gamble as Dipepa could lose form or get injured. 

Unlikely but possible. And also Dipepa himself will probably be expecting a move which is imminent. 

You want players that know their future is here. 

It would take something really drastic for us to not make decent money on him,as you say we could try and keep hold of him and next season he continues to play for England and bangs goals in for us which will increase his value further or we cash in now while his stock is high

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

I would love to see a Jordan Rhodes type of player alongside Dipepa but sadly i do think he will go mainly because of all the interest in him now,with a bit of luck maybe we can have him back on loan or would people sooner see us bring in a fresh face if Dipepa leaves?

Personally, for me, if he is gone, he is gone - we had enough problems with loan players last season - I wish the youngen all the best and hope he has a wonderful career, but if he does move on, both Vale and Dr-pepa need to look to long term futures -

Having said that, isnt it wonderful though having an England International all of our own 😍😍😍😍💗💗💗💗

PS Im really really really bored - how long till season starts? a couple of weeks?? 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

If we’re gonna cash in on him I’d rather invest it into bringing some fresh faces in than have him loaned back 

Edited by Vtid
  • Like 3

27 minutes ago, Brian Johnson said:

Why is there a clamour for him to come back on loan if we sell him?

My own opinion is that I would like us to bring in an experienced player(older head) and also bring in a younger lad maybe 23/24 who has scored a few elsewhere with the potential of a resale value.

Is it today the u17's play again?

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

My own opinion is that I would like us to bring in an experienced player(older head) and also bring in a younger lad maybe 23/24 who has scored a few elsewhere with the potential of a resale value.

Is it today the u17's play again?

Yes, 6.30 tonight on BBC iplayer

• Thanks 2