onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Fleetwood (H) match thread - 27th Feb

robf

Advert

5 hours ago, Devine intervention said:

Unbelievable Phil Sproson said Lincoln players said PVFC players have no heart .

Think they bang on 

If I was a pro & heard someone said that about me I would be kicking everything that moved on the pitch. Not this gutless lot !

Embarrassing !!

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, RayWalkers40yarder said:

you cant judge a manager after 4 games least of all one who has been dealt such a crap hand and no transfer window. hes just another fall guy to protect " flicker " . sooner that fraud is cut loose the better.

He is exactly another fall guy your right but there’s things alarmingly worrying for me mate. I can’t even be arsed going into it but substitutions, decisions & lack of enthusiasm in his speeches topped off with utter crap he’s coming out with its a concern 

• Like 1

Fuming

Charlie Adam am I wrong in saying this is his first managerial job🤷‍♂️

Totally outplayed by his side 

Can u imagine the uproar on here if we appointed someone with no previous experience 

Now we got DM I seriously hope I’m wrong but it ain’t going end well 

After flitcrofts comments on loft for him to miss the one on one and then not clear the ball which lead to the corner they equalised off is enough for him to resign and let us try sort it out for next year 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Doha said:

We're the 28th shittest performing club since September across all of the ENTIRE WORLD'S top 3 divisions btw 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

If it was just points and not separated by goal difference we'd be joint 10th. Out of the top 3 leagues of every country with a professional league system.  Thailand, Wales, Cyprus, El Salvador, Indonesia, literally worldwide.

u9J4AEi.png

We don't need stats to know just how awful we are. We can see that every game ! But thanks for the research. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

My rallying call to my lad at halftime was " Let's start on the front foot score the next goal and Bury them into league 2 and get our <ovf censored> goal difference improved, we can go and win this 5" !!!

Vale players take on it.....

"These are really good and we must play alot deeper and hold out for 50 minutes.

All cowards !!!

Flitcroft Out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, JoeB2 said:

I think Big Exodus would do a better job in the middle than Lowe.

We signed a released centre half from the team currently battling relegation to the national league and play him midfield.

And we thought we were being clever when we snatched him very last minute from the team that are currently bottom of league one

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, valiant_593 said:

I’m still in shock DM let that 2nd half happen and thought we were comfortable. That’s as bad as it has ever been. It’s early days for him but I’m extremely concerned he ain’t the man 

Hear hear 

Moore just needs a break. Everyone keeps saying we're down but is still getting upset at losing matches. 

There are enough games for us to turn this around so I'm gonna keep hoping - and I'm gonna be upset when we don't get the points we need. 

But I've also stopped watching games, I'm not wasting my money not enjoying my Saturdays and Tuesdays. Maybe I'll get behind the club again next season if DF has gone.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Where do we even go from here? 

I’m still absolutely seething. What a spineless bunch of <ovf censored> we have got. 

Moore has to take some of the blame. Why on earth did he allow Fleetwood to come out in the second half and absolutely dominate the game? Why on earth did he hang Sang out to dry by not switching it up, as Patterson put in 20+ crosses, albeit not the greatest of quality, but enough to keep the pressure on. 

I was slightly optimistic this time last week. I think I’d got sucked in by the Moore appointment and thought we’d have enough to do it.

Let’s be honest, we must have the most unbalanced squad in the division. We have one recognised full-back in the squad in Mitch Clark, and he’s played 10 league games. THAT IS DISGRACEFUL RECRUITMENT.

We have the worst trio of forwards in Wilson, Uche & Loft, who between them have scored five goals, alongside Dipepa who is 17-years-old. THAT IS DISGRACEFUL RECRUITMENT. 

Just as a comparison to the 16/17 season, when Norman’s sweety jar treated us to a relegation. After 33 games, we were on 35 points, which is three points more than this season. To match the points tally of that season, we would need 17 points from 13 games - not happening. 

If we go down next season, and League One has the likes of Stoke, Crewe, Derby, Walsall, Burton, Wrexham and Stockport all playing each other, I think my 20+ years of having a season will be ended. 

Carol & ‘Flickers’ you have got blood on your hands. 

• Like 7

22 minutes ago, Portvale4 said:

Where do we even go from here? 

I’m still absolutely seething. What a spineless bunch of <ovf censored> we have got. 

Moore has to take some of the blame. Why on earth did he allow Fleetwood to come out in the second half and absolutely dominate the game? Why on earth did he hang Sang out to dry by not switching it up, as Patterson put in 20+ crosses, albeit not the greatest of quality, but enough to keep the pressure on. 

I was slightly optimistic this time last week. I think I’d got sucked in by the Moore appointment and thought we’d have enough to do it.

Let’s be honest, we must have the most unbalanced squad in the division. We have one recognised full-back in the squad in Mitch Clark, and he’s played 10 league games. THAT IS DISGRACEFUL RECRUITMENT.

We have the worst trio of forwards in Wilson, Uche & Loft, who between them have scored five goals, alongside Dipepa who is 17-years-old. THAT IS DISGRACEFUL RECRUITMENT. 

Just as a comparison to the 16/17 season, when Norman’s sweety jar treated us to a relegation. After 33 games, we were on 35 points, which is three points more than this season. To match the points tally of that season, we would need 17 points from 13 games - not happening. 

If we go down next season, and League One has the likes of Stoke, Crewe, Derby, Walsall, Burton, Wrexham and Stockport all playing each other, I think my 20+ years of having a season will be ended. 

Carol & ‘Flickers’ you have got blood on your hands. 

Great post mate 👍🏻 

Edited by Vtid