onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Fleetwood (H) match thread - 27th Feb

robf

we are the absolute joke of div 1. totally mismanaged and mis directed. too many backroom boys, too many incompetent players. the "championship" ground is awful, facilities crude. nothing has ever been achieved without aggressive players and bullish staff. shame we will miss sjoke coming down! looks like relegation will be a cert. pathetic. non league football .shockimg display from team, at least crosby would have subbed ealrier and changed the system.😒

Advert

3 wins needed to catch Shrewsbury.

We've won 3 in 25. The manner we concede goals is a joke.

I wouldn't pick Jones again and we've managed to turn Chislett into a non entity. It's all on Garritys shoulders now,that's how desperate we are...

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, geoff1 said:

just to cheer everyone up, darren moore has a 5 and a half year contract!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! loft has another year and a half!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤭

Can we negotiate to a 5 and a half game contract and a week and a half for the other?

His interview was shocking...chuck em under the bus,they deserve it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, robf said:

I almost dread to put this one up... but this is the match thread for Tuesday's game..

I haven’t miss a match all season home or away but I am sad to say I have had enough and can’t stomach another match and even as a long running season ticket holder I won’t be going 

• Like 1

Tempted to play the kids for the rest of the season, already down, budget will be cut for next season, be lucky sell 3500 season tickets, the gate on Tuesday will be what we need to get used to.  The season can't end soon enough, even the dreadful season under Bruno and Brown, we had more fight about us than this lot.

Feels there’s a futility to this whole thing now. This team just lacks the heart more than anything, worst thing is there are talented players in there but they just don’t have what it takes when the going is tough. Assuming everyone available would go

GK Ripley

RB Sang

CB Lopata

CB Debrah

LB Clark

DM Ojo

DM Garrity - also he becomes club captain if was down to me

RW Plant

AM Chislett

LW Mighten

ST Wilson

Edited by Guppys left peg
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Guppys left peg said:

Feels there’s a futility to this whole thing now. This team just lacks the heart more than anything, worst thing is there are talented players in there but they just have what it takes when the going is tough. Assuming everyone available would go

GK Ripley

RB Sang

CB Lopata

CB Debrah

LB Clark

DM Ojo

DM Garrity - also he becomes club captain if was down to me

RW Plant

AM Chislett

LW Mighten

ST Wilson

That's the team I'd go with as well. 

I won't be attending either, I have absolutely no idea as to explain why I won't be attending - so I will just put it down to absolute apathy.

Been in hospital since Wednesday missed Saturday and won't be there Tuesdays Think I've swerved a bullet
  • Like 3

Already purchased my ticket so I’ll be going, maddest fans in the country us Vale! Can I bring my cousin, their neighbour & his dog to this one 🤔    

Ripley

Sang         Lopata        Yak      Clark

Ojo

Plant           Chislet        Mighten

Garrity      Wilson

We do not need two holding midfielders in a game at home that we have to win & against a team in 23rd! Ffs we need to be more brave. One holding & two up top! 

Edited by Vtid

ONLY the Vale can F K a highly likely Potteries league derby next season by going down THIS season!!....😭

There IS one chink of light however.....😁

Charlton are at Derby Tuesday night.....

IF the Vale can SOMEHOW bear Fleetwood the same night we could well BE out of the drop zone with TWO games in hand.......

IF and SOMEHOW....👍🤣👀👀

• Like 1