onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Lincoln City (H) match thread - 24th Feb

robf

2 minutes ago, Blaster The Master said:

Agree. It’s great when you get 2 or 3 gems and that was clearly the case in the summer, but I can’t see how you can base a transfer window on the loan signings you bring in.

You’re going to get a bad bunch at some stage, or those who will need more time to develop. That’s not me digging out the lads brought in January as I think they’re good players, but it’s clearly easier to show your ability in a team that’s playing good football and performing well in the league as opposed to one that is fighting relegation.

Loan signings should supplement the core of your team not be the core 

Advert

37 minutes ago, smithie said:

Absolutely. We looked 10 times more dangerous at Reading with him playing than we did today. 

Is it true he's injured?

That’s what Moore said prior to the game. No idea what the injury or length of time out. With a bit if luck it’s more precautionary and he’s let loose on Fleetwood.

33 minutes ago, Nippy Naylor said:

I think it's goodnight Vienna 

We are more or less done for .

I don't know yet to be honest. I think we said this last season. If we do stay up its going to be a mutch tuffer league with stockport, wrexham,notts and crewe probably coming up.

14 minutes ago, Playa Amodores said:

It’s a status symbol for CS. Can anyone tell me what is Kevin’s role at the club.?

Co-owner (with Carol), director (with Carol, Flitcroft, Matt Hancock and 2 other women).

That's it.

41 minutes ago, PVFC FAN said:

I don't know yet to be honest. I think we said this last season. If we do stay up its going to be a mutch tuffer league with stockport, wrexham,notts and crewe probably coming up.

Oh that's OK then let's get relegated it'll be much easier in Div.2

In the dressing room mate 100% it’s different. Probably good cop bad cop going on with back room team.I understand where you coming from though because the culture is too nice.
Last thing we DM to do  do a ‘Troy Deeney’
Thats true, im already mooro will walk away wen we go down and carol has to pay him off which wud bankrupt us

19 minutes ago, pvfc_loyal said:

I'm leaning towards this too

we've got to win the next 2 home games. Not going to get anything at Derby and Orient

You can add the likes of Peterborough, Bolton, Oxford into games we won't get anything from, that would leave 9 games left to get 6 wins, not a chance.

39 minutes ago, southvale said:
2 hours ago, MBE said:
In the dressing room mate 100% it’s different. Probably good cop bad cop going on with back room team.I understand where you coming from though because the culture is too nice.
Last thing we DM to do  do a ‘Troy Deeney’ emoji23.pngemoji23.png

Thats true, im already mooro will walk away wen we go down and carol has to pay him off which wud bankrupt us

If he walked away Carol wouldn’t have to pay him anything.

Archived