onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Lincoln City (H) match thread - 24th Feb

robf

Shocking. Confidence clearly rock bottom but we look utterly clueless. Passing is woeful, no movement from the midfield. Wilson isolated. Lincoln far better on the ball and should have scored again at the end. Sang and Wilson been ok  

Smith off. Lowe to CB and get Loft on and have a go at them. I’d get plant on as well if he can do 45 mins. 

Advert

Fukin booooo! Gutless & the bottom line is these players aren’t good enough! Get smith jones & Lowe off that pitch. Bring loft on go two up top. And plant needs come on this has been awful today 

2 minutes ago, Devine intervention said:

Wilson effort apart and Debrah heading over .

Much to do about nothing 

Let's hope we play better second half we will need too 

You do not give a goal away like that when your team have no confidence .

Get your smith rants in mate! Can’t wait hear that to be fair, nobody can defend what he did today after 90 seconds. Embarrassing 

There's no new manager bounce because we are simply that dreadful. Moore has his hands, feet and nutsack tied. Hate is a strong word and I think it's too personal, but I genuinely really dislike this squad of players, dislike Flitcroft, and think Carol has to take a whole lot of the blame for this predicament. 

2 minutes ago, gags 64 said:

I see absolutely no change from Crosby ball. Slow lethargic build up, back to Ripley, hoof, opposition get it back. Pure dog....

Sent from my XQ-CC54 using onevalefan mobile app

I don’t expect a big change in style of play after 2 n half games with a new gaffer. What I do expect is more effort & some bloody fight when we’re in a relegation battle 

Just now, Doha said:

Will you ever give it a <ovf censored> rest, Christ. You're obsessed with anyone daring not to think everything is 100% perfect at all times.

You're on the same page as Yappy - you think your posts are all valid and insightful! I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of some of our "fans" and the FACT that people make mistakes in all walks of life - maybe if we were all a but more thoughtful, this forum would be less toxic? Pull your neck in and stop being abusive!

Why was the goal allowed, their player was nowhere near 10 yds away. It is not up to Smith to wait until he is 10 yds away. He unlawfully intercepted a free kick! Why did Vale.ayers not create with Ref?! Also why did Garrity get told to leave field when the foul on him resulted in a yellow card. Players don't have to leave!  Bit baffled and Ref appears to be getting away with bad mistakes, and Vale.players not picking up on it.

2 minutes ago, valeparklife said:

This game has worried me more than any other.

Lincoln are in a cluster of teams that I hoped we might be able to sneak a win against.

But they look absolute levels above us.

4th in the form table over the last 6 games having played Peterborough and derby in that time. 

1 hour ago, PVFC764 said:

Lofty seems to do more running and pulling defence around, however, seems to need more shots on goal to get one.  Where as Willo seems to be more of a player that doesn't do the running, but will cause defence problems with his predator touches and goal scoring abilities.

Would love to see a hat full of goals from Vale for DM to claim a win at home and dont care who scores them for Vale.  Rippers even to score would be good.

Wilson did show good skill to get off a shot. May have been able to step forward a couple more yards. But watching him at other times he doesn't hold the ball up. Not strong enough and tries to use tricks that don't often come off. Chilslett also trying to dribble in the wrong areas. 

Moore has given PV a proper shape and method. But the players have to be better than they're showing to stay up. 

Archived