onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Cheltenham (A) match thread - 17th Feb

Advert

2 minutes ago, JoeB2 said:

Maybe Carol can write a letter to the players saying “the losing HAS to stop”.

She probably sees it differently and will no doubt send them a love letter.

The recruitment, manager being allowed to stay when not good enough has cost Vale their league status.  Who is responsible for the rubbish on the pitch = Flitcroft.  However, he is the love child of the ground - so gets a free pass.

17 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

Think you meant UNFORGIVABLE 😉 

16 minutes ago, Valiiant said:

Shocking. Got battered by a team we're somehow considerably worse than despite them being pretty <ovf censored>. The players couldn't even raise their levels for the new manager bounce you often see. There were no positives from today. I'd make Wilson walk home, the coward.

All of the players involved today should give the fans a refund  after that performance #  An absolute disgrace 

it's frightening how bad we are actually are/were today. the thing that worries me the most is their speed of thought, I mean lack of. Nobody was anticipating anything. They must have picked up 90% of second balls. Taylor and Lloyd simply harried and chased and put us under pressure at the back because our basic skills are poor for this league.

I bet Petty has got a rather large grin on in that changing room.....whose bright idea was it to let him go, I wonder?

it's been said  a squillion times but the defending is just.....no words to do it justice tbh. That third goal wasn't even schoolboy defending.

Pigging deja bloody vu again. Nailed on for relegation I'm afraid, from a Happy Clapper!

5 minutes ago, Powerline said:

And also, I do feel bad for him, but the decision to sign Jones on a 2 year deal was woeful, which again numerous people on here said at the time. First of all he’s crap - think he may have forgotten we were playing in blue today, lost count of the number of times he passed it straight to them. Secondly, injured again. He’s a bigger crock than Wilson.

Utter liability gave some utterly ridiculous free kicks away for them to launch into our box.

It's nothing personal I love Vale but I've never ever got the love in for this guy. His Hollywood ball once every 38 games has people waxing lyrical on here. 

A terrible player who incredibly has another season here. 

Trying to stay positive. 

DC joined us in a similar position and at the same time in the season.

He didn’t win in his first 7 games.

He didn’t get a win until 16th March.

That said I think the division we are in and teams we are battling at the bottom are a far bigger challenge than that year. 

We have to hope that we can get some of these injured players back soon, sign an out of contract striker and pray to whoever you worship that we can scrape it this year and start again in the summer.

Just now, Portvale4 said:

Moore has got an absolutely massive job on his hands. 

Ryan Loft please f*uck off, you pathetic excuse of a footballer. 

Are you any better? 

Come on we lost and it is worrying, but anyway, abuse wont help.

Some Vale fans have weird minds. Not saying they are all heroes, but they are all probably better at playing football than me or you, although I am great at Fifa. FM I am a master. 

Just now, darren1810 said:

Utter liability gave some utterly ridiculous free kicks away for them to launch into our box.

It's nothing personal I love Vale but I've never ever got the love in for this guy. His Hollywood ball once every 38 games has people waxing lyrical on here. 

A terrible player who incredibly has another season here. 

Agreed I didn’t really rate him that highly in league 2, never mind league 1. One amazing ball doesn’t make up for the ten where he gives it straight back to them. 

Today was up there with Orient at home. Players and DF are an utter disgrace. Never disliked a vale side until this one. <ovf censored> garbage. We let Pett go and he’s better than all of our midfielders. Carol wake the <ovf censored> up and get rid.  We are down. No question. 

1 minute ago, Iron Curtain said:

Trying to stay positive. 

That said I think the division we are in and teams we are battling at the bottom are a far bigger challenge than that year. 

We have to hope that we can get some of these injured players back soon, sign an out of contract striker and pray to whoever you worship that we can scrape it this year and start again in the summer.

We weren’t in the relegation zone under DC.

Pett superb player .

Get rid of a proper captain replace one with one who's taking us down Titanic NS 

Just now, Iron Curtain said:

Trying to stay positive. 

Only 2 go down in league 2 though . 

But yes I agree DC performed a miracle. 

Are many of this mob up for the fight? Looks not. 

Dreading Tuesday already. One of our fabled games in hand. 

Archived