onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

An Open Letter from Carol

Advert

33 minutes ago, lydiatevaliant said:

Carol's open letter is ageing well isn't it. Her diatribe looks more tone deaf and delusional with every match. 

Her incompetence and delusion is killing us. She hasn't got a clue. It's worrying how wide of the mark she is.

You can be as lovely and well-intentioned and save the club all you want, but league position-wise it looks like we've made negligible progress in 5 years.

• Like 5

this is the worst vale side ive seen easily in over a decade. the transfer windows in the last 2 years were a mess. and were sleepwalking back into league 2. not even guardiola could rescue this shambles. im at that point now where im not even bothered about going on tuesday . carol can shove her letter. championship ready? more like league 2 steady ( just about ) oh and FLITCROFT OUT.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, lydiatevaliant said:

Carol's open letter is ageing well isn't it. Her diatribe looks more tone deaf and delusional with every match. 

Another mistake. 

Almost the complete definition of making a rod for your own back. 

The odd mistake here and there can be expected from anyone, but this is now starting to become a catalogue. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Bimbleabout said:

Can't access this what is it? emoji848.png

A video of a short (three minute) speech that Carol seems to have given to a room of people.

In the video, she takes the mic to speak and is very emotional, almost breaking into tears as she composes herself to say that she couldn't believe it when after a three hour zoom call with Moore talking to "me and Flickers", he rang back and said he'd take the job. She says Moore's values aligns with that of the club and that she is so pleased and proud to have him as manager seen as he is a Championship manager.

She goes on to say that Moore told her that he needed three games to work out the team, see the measure of them. She says that she is confident he will turn it around now he's had those three games. She says it's a good squad and she's been with the new backroom staff and their family today. They all told her how fantastic Darren is and promised her that he'll turn it around.

Personally, it's a difficult watch to see her in such a state. I'm sure Moore will get the squad winning games, but it'll be in League Two. I didn't like her saying "me and Flickers", didn't sound too promising for change of sporting director, but we knew that already.

• Like 2

I’ve zero sympathy for the woman. She’s been told for the best part of a year that Flitcroft is a cancer at the club. 
If that is true she surely is going through all the emotions of being gaslighted.

Anger and defence in an open letter. Now pleading with the people she obviously loves and cares about but is in way too deep.

Honestly, David Flitcroft needs to be removed from this club by force if necessary.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Spunk Trumpet said:

Honestly, David Flitcroft needs to be removed from this club by force if necessary.

I don't think we'll have to worry about that if we get relegated and Stoke get relegated. If he thinks he's had abuse so far, losing our only shot at a Potteries derby in over 20 years will see him running for the hils.

• Like 9

Just now, Mellor! said:

I don't think we'll have to worry about that if we get relegated and Stoke get relegated. If he thinks he's had abuse so far, losing our only shot at a Potteries derby in over 20 years will see him running for the hils.

Mate, I was thinking exactly the same thing earlier.

All those cup draws I’ve sat in front of the tv begging for Stoke. Never happened. Now there’s a huge possibility of us being in the same league and this <ovf censored> idiot has seemingly done us over.

• Like 6