onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

An Open Letter from Carol

As I posted earlier on twitter…..

Carol needs to remember 

1/ Points are sanity

2/ Projects are vanity.

Nothing is achieved without 1/ first then 2/ can be accomplished.

I really feel Carol she has still not grasped that point in the last 5 years.

• Like 7

Advert

1 hour ago, Playa Amodores said:

Daz, she won’t she says that. She’s even given him a full time contract. She obviously thinks the proverbial sun shines from you know where. It’s alright in February holding your hands up,coming out saying we’ve made mistakes. On the whole we’ve made mistakes in the transfer window and everyone could see in late October early November that we would end up in the position we now find ourselves in. So why has nothing been done until now. Is it too late to rectify our position in the league. I’d suggest that it is, we flirted with relegation last season and this is what happens to teams that do that. 

Spot on PA

I just wonder where the money has gone from the transfers..Harrison et al

20 minutes ago, Brian Johnson said:

In spectacular fashion.

What was she thinking?

People moan when she hasnt come out and said anything and when she does come out (just because people dislike it) they moan again. I disagree with Flitcroft staying but I think it's great we have an owner who is so open and honest about what's going on and where she stands on matters. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ginge said:

People moan when she hasnt come out and said anything and when she does come out (just because people dislike it) they moan again. I disagree with Flitcroft staying but I think it's great we have an owner who is so open and honest about what's going on and where she stands on matters. 

Most fans including myself are happy she’s communicated with us but she’s missed out all the actual reasons we are angry. Completely ignored things the fans would like to know. We don’t need telling about what she’s done for the club, her community work etc she tells us that enough mate 

• Like 2

It’s clear from the statement Carol has a lot of time for DF so it doesn’t look like he’ll be leaving anytime soon. That leaves all supporters with two choices:

1. Trust her judgement as she clearly deals with him far more than any fan, hoping in the long term we improve and progress.

2. Go against her judgement and create civil war in the club and try to hound DF out.

Although I’m highly sceptical, I really don’t think option 2 is justified at the moment. Following the worst owner we’ve ever had, Carol brought some welcome stability for 3 years albeit things have gone pear shaped in the past 12 months. 

• Like 7

40 minutes ago, andy jones said:

Joe

We live in a very violent world. RW is famous and no doubt has to be protected.

Don't blame the club for taking these security measures. A nutter in New York robbed the world of one of the very best surely you wouldn't want a repetition of that.

For what it's worth mate I chose my usual pre-match pint with mates in the Bulls Head.

I can't believe I've actually just read an excuse for the special treatment for the special few is in case Robbie got shot by a Mark Chapman walt. Amazing.

At least it wasn't holding back away tickets this time.

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Doha said:

I can't believe I've actually just read an excuse for the special treatment for the special few is in case Robbie got shot by a Mark Chapman walt. Amazing.

At least it wasn't holding back away tickets this time.

Genuine question: Does anyone know whether the 'special few in hospitality' existed? Or is it just heresay?