Advert

Advert

David Flitcroft Out

Flitcroft out?  

169 members have voted

1. 1. Should David Flitcroft go?

• Yes
    • No

The comments about Jones are laughable, just shows how "stats" can't paint a completely different picture to reality.  Lies, lies and damn lies!

One of the worst footballers on ability I've seen at Vale in 30 odd years as a fan(at least for league one level and he wasn't great in league two)!  Flitcroft ought to be severely reprimanded for ratifying a 2 year extension when his injury/absence record is a joke as well. 

Sadly Loft is another, I've seen some poor strikers at VP in my time but he makes Reggie Cicilia look like Drogba!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Advert

11 hours ago, gags 64 said:

How have we gone from an solid looking top end league 2 team which deservedly got promoted to what I can only describe as a heartless souless Sunday morning pub team. Director of football, you're having a laugh. I really can't be bothered to watch any more of this drivel.

Sent from my XQ-CC54 using onevalefan mobile app

Exactly how I feel !

• Like 1

His position should be untenable after 14 months of utter failure on the football side of the club which is his department.

In a relegation battle no way in a million years should a 17 year old youth player be leading the line and thats a damning indictment of his performance in the last 14 months.

I don't know where we go from here, Carol seems to not see it, in fact she went on the offensive over critics of him in the open letter so what on earth do we do? Another bad window or two and we could be looking at non league football unless a lot changes. He did a great job summer 2021 but we can't live of that going forward, it was a great season, Wembley was great but means nothing when we are back where we started... which we will be in 2 months time.

• Like 8

On 28/02/2024 at 08:53, Wrex said:

In League Two the theme of new signings seemed to be "the stats/numbers indicate he will perform well". In League One the theme seemed to be "the player aligns with our values".

Probably just <ovf censored> and always was <ovf censored>, but perhaps something of significance in how the approach to recruitment changed.

Our only values as a football club should be. Does this guy help us win football matches? 

The guy could be a sex offender, wife beater or member of the KKK for all I care as long as he does a good job as a footballer, 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Vale Ball said:

If Carol changes her mind and admits she's made a mistake with her mate Flikers she will be the first woman in history to admit she was wrong.!

Sent from my SM-A217F using onevalefan mobile app

She won’t change her mind about him. She’s too stubborn and never addresses the elephant in the room. She’s on course to cause us more pain than that unscrupulous owner that we had previously. The pain he caused was short lived and that was thanks to them who took us over, the pain they will cause with how they’re going will be a lot more long winded. 

Edited by Playa Amodores

1 minute ago, Playa Amodores said:

Don’t know if anyone has said this on here before, get rid of him and put Sproson in charge. This is based solely on contacts within the game, being an agent. I know others will disagree with this and the damage is already done, just trying to plan for L2.

Sproson 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1