Advert

David Flitcroft Out

Flitcroft out?  

169 members have voted

1. 1. Should David Flitcroft go?

• Yes
    • No

1 hour ago, butt lane vale fan said:

I can only judge people as I find so I'll be honest, I don't understand where all this hatred for the bloke comes from off fans. OK some of the transfer activity as been crap with regards to Stikers ect, but he can only spend what Carol gives him. H The prob I think for him, is some fans will always be up Pope's backside and so once Pope did that interview slatting Flitcroft he's always been onto a loser.

What hatred? disappointment and Criticism yes but not hatred.

He's the guy who tells us he's in charge of all that goes on that's football related and we can see that's not going as it should, since we are staring at imminent relegation.

It's all about the performance on field and you can't blame Pope, me or anyone else for criticising that. Especially as we are clearly now in a relegation battle.

I wish it were otherwise but it isn't.

Edited by Tamworth
Grammar
  • Like 5

Advert

45 minutes ago, butt lane vale fan said:

I can only judge people as I find so I'll be honest, I don't understand where all this hatred for the bloke comes from off fans. OK some of the transfer activity as been crap with regards to Stikers ect, but he can only spend what Carol gives him. H The prob I think for him, is some fans will always be up Pope's backside and so once Pope did that interview slatting Flitcroft he's always been onto a loser.

The strange thing is we have had two diabolical Jan transfer windows, not replaced key players, and openly stated we didn’t have the money for suitable strikers, which will ultimately cost us our L1 status. But we have paid Crosbys team off. Then bought in DM and his team, which is a lot of money for a L2 bound team.

Would it not made financial sense to purchase a striker?

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, tommytunstall said:

The strange thing is we have had two diabolical Jan transfer windows, not replaced key players, and openly stated we didn’t have the money for suitable strikers, which will ultimately cost us our L1 status. But we have paid Crosbys team off. Then bought in DM and his team, which is a lot of money for a L2 bound team.

Would it not made financial sense to purchase a striker?

I agree. Of course it was cheaper to bring in a decent striker but the direction of this club from our director of football has been baffling and clueless. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, worldsendvalefan said:

I haver never heard Pope's interview or have any knowledge of the content. However the reasons I wish he would leave the club are as Follows. Out of interest is there anywhere I can get to listen to it.

1. He came to interview for a managers job, yet managed to sweet talk himself into a job that didn't exist at the time. Very nice salesman, yet I feel he conned Carol into creating an unnecessary post.

2. He previously managed Bury and was at the helm when he spent out on wages and transfers that he must have known they must have been financially unsustainable for the club. Still he got a promotion on his CV and Bury went bust.

3. It appears he has now decided on what the permanent style of play this club shall play. Even though it has failed badly for the last 2 years.

4. He has been in charge of recruitment for the past 2 seasons and it has been a complete disaster. Our team ended up being propped up by 2 on loan teenagers this season. In the last transfer window all the other teams managed to sign permanent transfers to improve their squads except us. It seems we didn't even have any targets. And to be scrambling about in the final hour was amateurish to say the least.

5. Take a good look at our current squad. Our bench is largely made up of not ready teenagers. The squad is so thin it is laughable.

All this is down to David Flitcroft. He has failed miserably in his role. He has to go. I just hope our new manager is able to go his own way with formations, style of play, players etc.

Sent from my SM-A528B using onevalefan mobile app

All of this.

A conman who uses words that are called buzz words to sound good

• Like 1

1 hour ago, butt lane vale fan said:

I can't stand Pope. Man's an embarrassment. 

The criticism at DF's way over footballing recruitment is pretty much justified.

• Like 2