onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New Manager is ?

Fosse69

36 minutes ago, Wrex said:

Gannon had managed in the Scottish Premier League, English Championship and the Europa League. He turned down a four-year contract with Peterborough to manage us. He was also completely insane like. But he wasn't the safe, easy or cheap option and yet he was the biggest failure of the lot.

Whereas Rudge was the safe, easy and cheap option yet was the most successful.

So whoever our Dave pins his hat on should get out full support (doesn't mean we can't criticise the director of football if he gets another managerial appointment wrong).

Yet, every cheap sensible option since Rudge have failed 

Advert

If the new managers Kennedy and he can play like his namesake Alan and Ray ex Liverpool and play both positions like they used too and score big goals, not a problem he sounds a great appointment however I'm not sure that any of you fans on here  speak for whole fanbase.

Percentage vote on who we want not just the 30 who comment on here you don't speak for the whole fanbase I'd say the odds be like this 

Ainsworth 85 per cent 

Moore 80 per cent 

Kennedy 2 per cent 

Bonner 5 per cent 

Do you get my drift UTV

However not to say the low percentage manager could get a big shift our of players gamely because they could .

We will get the man who Carol sees fit to have the job 

After seeing the likes of Gannon Sinnott Brown Ribeiro Aspin (great player brought in our better players Conlon Worrall etc )you never quite sure what you going get but get we will 

47 minutes ago, Osh said:

Jesus - this thread is almost as bad as the Transfer Window thread!

Have we sign ed a manager yet...??

Also, do any of you lot work...??

Yes it is.

No.

Yes.

to your questions above.  🤪🤣

6 minutes ago, Devine intervention said:

If the new managers Kennedy and he can play like his namesake Alan and Ray ex Liverpool and play both positions like they used too and score big goals, not a problem he sounds a great appointment however I'm not sure that any of you fans on here  speak for whole fanbase.

Percentage vote on who we want not just the 30 who comment on here you don't speak for the whole fanbase I'd say the odds be like this 

Ainsworth 85 per cent 

Moore 80 per cent 

Kennedy 2 per cent 

Bonner 5 per cent 

Do you get my drift UTV

However not to say the low percentage manager could get a big shift our of players gamely because they could .

After seeing the likes of Gannon Sinnott Brown Ribeiro Aspin (great player brought in our better players Conlon Worrall etc )you never quite sure what you going get but get we will 

You basically are speaking for the whole fan base with your own little poll ☝️ 

6 minutes ago, Vtid said:

You basically are speaking for the whole fan base with your own little poll ☝️ 

I'm.guessing I could be wide of the mark and probably am 

I'd ask the 3000 who no longer go over the years mesen maybe they come back then 

3 hours ago, Warren said:

His long work in youth team football at big clubs including Man City is highly compatible with Port Vale. Port Vale will have to pay an attractive and competitive salary. Clearly with his background he could easily go back to coaching at the youth team level which will pay well and also compete for other manager jobs. 

Although I have no adverse thoughts on Darren Moore, I think the fact he has managed at Championship level clubs makes him less compatible to Port Vale than Kennedy. The question of why come to Port Vale needs a convincing answer. 

Don’t understand your views on why Moore is not suitable. No offence Warren but I don’t  Truss your opinion

Here is a list of all League One managerial changes so far this season and how long the gap between appointments were:

Rovers Barton to Taylor 36 days
Burton Maamria to Peterson 33 days
Lincoln Kennedy to Skubala 24 days
Charlton Appleton to Jones 12 days
Charlton Holden to Appleton 12 days
Oxford Manning to Buckingham 9 days
Cheltenham Elliot to Clarke 9 days
Vale Crosby to ??? 8 days and counting
Fleetwood Brown to Johnson 7 days
Cambridge Bonner to Harris 7 days
Shrewsbury Taylor to Hurst 3 days
Fleetwood Johnson to Adam 1 day

If a new manager came in tomorrow then we would have waited the median length of time in terms of average

57 minutes ago, Devine intervention said:

Ainsworth 85 per cent 

Moore 80 per cent 

Kennedy 2 per cent 

Bonner 5 per cent 

Bloody hell. Don't Warren the Merseyside accountant see this.

1 hour ago, Devine intervention said:

Ainsworth 85 per cent 

Moore 80 per cent 

Kennedy 2 per cent 

Bonner 5 per cent 

Do you get my drift UTV

Spot in. If they don't go for Ainsworth now they never will. 

Archived