onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Fleetwood (A) match thread 3rd Feb

Advert

26 minutes ago, JoeB2 said:

I'm not sure what part of it is complicated. Crosby should have been paid off within hours of full time.

There are decent managers out of work.

If we don't have the money to pay off a man with 4 months of his contract left, then unfortunately she isn't the woman to take us forward.

I think it’s more to do with there overall long term plan being abolished rather than finances 

1 hour ago, Fosse69 said:

Infrastructure not playing budget, different rules. Scoreboard presumably brings in advertising revenue, which can be used in the playing budget.

Sent from my SM-A715F using onevalefan mobile app

Money is money whatever you spend it on or where it comes from. Budgets are an invention of accountants to justify their own existence. Slightly simplified and cynical but you can only spend each pound once. 

15 minutes ago, Rampant Zebra said:

Money is money whatever you spend it on or where it comes from. Budgets are an invention of accountants to justify their own existence. Slightly simplified and cynical but you can only spend each pound once. 

Not all pounds can be spent on the playing budget which is subject to Fair Play Rules. Newcastle have access to unlimited money but they cant spend it all on players.

15 minutes ago, Fosse69 said:

Not all pounds can be spent on the playing budget which is subject to Fair Play Rules. Newcastle have access to unlimited money but they cant spend it all on players.

I understand that but as a football club our first priority should be to have some footballers capable of achieving some football. After taxes and H&S considerations of course. 🙂

2 minutes ago, Rampant Zebra said:

I understand that but as a football club our first priority should be to have some footballers capable of achieving some football. After taxes and H&S considerations of course. 🙂

Spending wisely has nothing to do with budgets

So it was ojo laughing allegedly. 

Seems the players want Crosby out,nothing they did yesterday suggest they wanted play for  him and the fans to me that's a form of criminality to do that to folk who have given up there time money and day watch, you do your job well to not do it remotely well tells its own story of a massive hatred of players towards our support .

So a new manager what can he change same players same mentality etc etc  etc 

When that's the case there can only be one outcome .

He be sacked tomorrow morning in my opinion 

Deserved no not really in terms of showing faith in the younger players but in terms of what he as had to work with  overall he will pay the price undoubtedly for us not putting enough of the budget into the playing side .

7 minutes ago, Devine intervention said:

So it was ojo laughing allegedly. 

Seems the players want Crosby out,nothing they did yesterday suggest they wanted play for  him and the fans to me that's a form of criminality to do that to folk who have given up there time money and day watch, you do your job well to not do it remotely well tells its own story of a massive hatred of players towards our support .

So a new manager what can he change same players same mentality etc etc  etc 

When that's the case there can only be one outcome .

He be sacked tomorrow morning in my opinion 

Deserved no not really in terms of showing faith in the younger players but in terms of what he as had to work with  overall he will pay the price undoubtedly for us not putting enough of the budget into the playing side .

Or he will pay the price for not being a very good manager

Archived