onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

League one relegation watch

Emile

Will Vale be dragged into a relegation battle?  

143 members have voted

1. 1. Will Vale be dragged into a relegation battle?

• Yes
    • No

55 minutes ago, ginge said:

Cambridge bring in Garry Monk. Wonder if they will get a new manager bounce

I wonder if he won the job based on a strong interview beating a selection of candidates or it was a name the chairman had heard of and thought “ I want him”

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Advert

Not sure whether it's been said but Matty Taylor at Cheltenham has apparently done his hamstring and could be out for a while.

Appreciate we need to catch teams like Shrewsbury and win games, but not a bad thing that Cheltenham are back to were they were striker wise.

• Confused 1

So where are we now after last night?.....

Still 3rd favourites to go down at 2/5 same odds as before kickoff.

We really messed up those home games against Cods and Salop. 2 points against Fleetwood and even a draw with Shrewsbury and we would be sitting so much better.

All IFs and Buts but we cannot keep saying 'last chance saloon' We simply have to beat Oxford and not lose at Burton to keep the season alive.

Flitcroft Out.

• Like 2

VALE    

oxford burton 1
Brizzle Northampton 1
Exeter wigan 1
Wycombe peterborough 0
Cambridge bolton 0

CAMBRIDGE    

wigan reading 1
1  charlton barnsley 0
0  derby blackpool 0
wycombe brizzle 1
    vale 0

By those predictions they still finish above. We could do with beating Burton to drag them right in.

I was reflecting on last season and how in our run in we basically stayed up as Bristol rovers were on the beach. Anyway here is my view of the motivations of teams in our fixtures across the run in:

- Oxford (H) - Play off chasers on a bad run

- Burton (A) - Relegation 6 pointer

- Bristol Rovers (H) - Mid table nothingness, but too soon to be on holiday

- Northampton (A) -See above

- Wigan (A) - See above

- Peterborough (A) - Outside chance of automatics

- Exeter (H) - On the beach or relegation 6 pointer

- Wycombe (H) - On the beach

- Bolton (A) - Automatics / Champions

- Cambridge (H) - relegation 6 pointer

Apart from the Bolton game I think our last 4 fixtures are pretty great. If we can get a few wins in the next few games it puts us in touch (potentially)

I was reflecting on last season and how in our run in we basically stayed up as Bristol rovers were on the beach. Anyway here is my view of the motivations of teams in our fixtures across the run in:
- Oxford (H) - Play off chasers on a bad run
- Burton (A) - Relegation 6 pointer
- Bristol Rovers (H) - Mid table nothingness, but too soon to be on holiday
- Northampton (A) -See above
- Wigan (A) - See above
- Peterborough (A) - Outside chance of automatics
- Exeter (H) - On the beach or relegation 6 pointer
- Wycombe (H) - On the beach
- Bolton (A) - Automatics / Champions
- Cambridge (H) - relegation 6 pointer
Apart from the Bolton game I think our last 4 fixtures are pretty great. If we can get a few wins in the next few games it puts us in touch (potentially)
Uche to earn his dosh?

Sent from my SM-A715F using onevalefan mobile app

I can't see Uche playing this season

If he does, Moore will leave him and Chislett on the bench,keep Sang and Jones in terms of the team and not bring Plant on in terms of the state of play.

Ripley will start every game in terms of the goalkeeping situation and we'll be discussing the basics in terms of defending in terms of every interview 

1 minute ago, DazFred said:

I can't see Uche playing this season

If he does, Moore will leave him and Chislett on the bench,keep Sang and Jones in terms of the team and not bring Plant on in terms of the state of play.

Ripley will start every game in terms of the goalkeeping situation and we'll be discussing the basics in terms of defending in terms of every interview 

oh god for next season....