onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Is Mickey really that hard done to?

Chopper Harris

What we all know is that he says that he has not..why not simply believe him? Would you rather belive that he is a liar?

I don't and I don't and I am not..believe me I've ben on the receiving end of some mega lies to be naive

But neither do I think someone is lying because for some reason I'd rather they are..which appears to be the case here. I totally accept that MA may be lying but I don't have any reason to say that he is. On what basis do you say that he is lying?

Well i didn't say that he is lying to be fair as i have no proof. I said that i have a FEELING that he may come on OVF and read posts and is isn't telling the truth. As quite rightly i don't know if he comes on to this forum and neither do you. You on the other hand however seem extremely sure that he does not come on to OVF.

Hasn't MA been caught out before? Correct me if i m wrong but werent the reasons that Mickey gave for leaving as director contradicted.

He also seems to have very strong personal views about the forum which is evidenced from his statement to the press and his reaction to having a simple photograph being taken. It seems to me to be strange to make a statement to the press speaking out against OVF and fans of the club which he manages when all he has got to back himself up is hearsay. It would have made more sense to me to actually read it first hand before actually making a bold statement against fans in the press.

Advert

Adams was wrong to refuse his picture being taken for all the reasons given in the majority of posts on this forum.

But also Alec was wrong in disclosing this information to the public.

If you are going to be taken seriously in any business you have to learn what to say and when to say it, and also to whom to say it to, otherwise you will alienate the very people you need to use to make your business successful.

Well i didn't say that he is lying to be fair as i have no proof. I said that i have a FEELING that he may come on OVF and read posts and is isn't telling the truth. As quite rightly i don't know if he comes on to this forum and neither do you. You on the other hand however seem extremely sure that he does not come on to OVF.

Hasn't MA been caught out before? Correct me if i m wrong but werent the reasons that Mickey gave for leaving as director contradicted.

He also seems to have very strong personal views about the forum which is evidenced from his statement to the press and his reaction to having a simple photograph being taken. It seems to me to be strange to make a statement to the press speaking out against OVF and fans of the club which he manages when all he has got to back himself up is hearsay. It would have made more sense to me to actually read it first hand before actually making a bold statement against fans in the press.

Did he mention OVF then?

Did he mention OVF then?

Mark i thought you were bored? Well he didn't exactly mention OVF but due to the limited amount of forums on Port Vale i would say it us a pretty good educated bet how about you?

But looking back when MA did his press release there was a thread all about it and from the looks of it i m not the only one who thinks it is OVF. Some guy called Mark Valiant does as well.

http://www.onevalefan.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?64935-OVF-feature-Adams-attacks-online-%91armchair-critics%92

Mark i thought you were bored? Well he didn't exactly mention OVF but due to the limited amount of forums on Port Vale i would say it us a pretty good educated bet how about you?

But looking back when MA did his press release there was a thread all about it and from the looks of it i m not the only one who thinks it is OVF. Some guy called Mark Valiant does as well.

http://www.onevalefan.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?64935-OVF-feature-Adams-attacks-online-%91armchair-critics%92

OVF amongst others yes. You keep guessing, i'm sure you might get one right one day?

Totally agree.

I guess that Lodey is the only one who knows how the Club "works." Once KR has got the takeover sorted and installed a new CEO, it's time to give BL his P45 and ban him from the ground alongside Oliver.

Offer him a job as Steve Speeds assistant.Bring him down a peg or two.

Credible? Mouthpiece for Vale fans?

There really is no hope.

Dont you agree that without the input of OVF and PVO the old guard would never have been exposed,so on that basis they are and have been an important and credible mouthpiece

I have made no such claim that he does not come on OVF..I simply believe him when he says that he does not. I totally accept that he could be lying but I believe him

I don't know..were they

He also seems to have very strong personal views about the forum which is evidenced from his statement to the press and his reaction to having a simple photograph being taken.

Indeed he does based on that incident.

It seems to me to be strange to make a statement to the press speaking out against OVF and fans of the club which he manages when all he has got to back himself up is hearsay.

Depends from whom he got his information someone he trusts 100%

It would have made more sense to me to actually read it first hand before actually making a bold statement against fans in the press.

I agree..but that doesn't mean that he did

So it's more guesswork..nothing to back it up that he was having a go at OVF?

You see we KNOW for a fact that he said he doesn't read OVF..we don't know that he doesn't but we know that he said that he doesn't..why not simply belive him until it's proven otherwise?

so all you witch hunters can have an opinion but micky cant why cant you all just support micky and the team instead of following negative comment like sheep for godsake leave the bloke alone ps are you sure your not sjoke fans

Excuse me, how on earth can you accuse me of being a "witch hunter"?? All I was saying is that if Micky doesn't read this site as he claims then he is foolish to assume its content without having read it. I have no opinion about the Oatcake, for example, because I never read it and I certainly wouldn't dream of saying it's full of rubbish. There is absolutely nothing negative about that - it's just good advice. And yes, as you ask, I have checked again and I am absolutely 100% sure I am not a Stoke fan.

Micky needs to stop whining and get on with the job he's paid considerably for.

The fact that he seems so bothered about what's said about him on a fans forum is cringe-worthy.

I don't think it's Adams moaning this time,it's the OVF MOANERS who are moaning about him not letting Alex take his pic for OVF :)

So it's more guesswork..nothing to back it up that he was having a go at OVF?

You see we KNOW for a fact that he said he doesn't read OVF..we don't know that he doesn't but we know that he said that he doesn't..why not simply belive him until it's proven otherwise?

johnnyaitch yes it is "guesswork' but lets be brutal you know he was on about OVF, i know he was on about OVF, everyone knows he was on about OVF, so i don't understand the point you are making. Yes i accept he didn't specify it but surely this is obvious?

Yes he has stated that he doesn't read it and you are perfectly entitled to believe him if you want. But as i said last and call me suspicious, he seems to have taken a strong negative opinion of OVF or if you want to say fans internet forums based on hearsay.

You have made out in some of your earlier posts that i have said that mickey is a liar. Let me correct you because I never said that mickey has actually lied about this. I said that i have a FEELING that he MAY have been on OVF and not been honest about it in the press release. There is a distinct difference.

Call me suspicious but i don't understand why he would go to the press when he simply isn't sure of his facts. It doesn't add up to me. He is extremely foolish if he has gone to the press and made a statement criticising the supporters of the club he manages without first making sure exactly what has been said.

Archived